Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: :o

uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@6 April 2004 - 18:52
    to fuel up

Yeah, I just saw that one too.
    Rather inappropriate for a filesharing forum.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #62
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    [i]Originally posted by uNz[i]+6 April 2004 - 13:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz @ 6 April 2004 - 13:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@6 April 2004 - 18:52
    to fuel up
    &nbsp;
    Yeah, I just saw that one too.
    Rather inappropriate for a filesharing forum. [/b][/quote]
    why should any 1 use that progy if they install p2p program, they can simply remove it by unistalling it, its so stupid

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #63
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@6 April 2004 - 14:20
    why should any 1 use that progy if they install p2p program, they can simply remove it by unistalling it, its so stupid
    Its a stopid advert. allright.

But hypothetically, suppose daddy dont want sonny to use p2p,
    he could be the root or adminstrator and install this p2p-block-shit.
    Sonny here could not uninstall the block. Does not work on all operating systems but
    I said hypothet... hyphote... hyhpote... ya&#39;all know what i mean.

Am I right?

Spoiler: Show

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #64
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger@6 April 2004 - 17:53

Its a stopid advert. allright.

But hypothetically, suppose daddy dont want sonny to use p2p,
    he could be the root or adminstrator and install this p2p-block-shit.
    Sonny here could not uninstall the block. Does not work on all operating systems but
    I said hypothet... hyphote... hyhpote... ya&#39;all know what i mean.

Am I right?

Good Point

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #65
    Another SCAM Advertisement On This Site...
    http://k-lite-legal.com/

The new K-Lite release is finally here&#33; Designed to be a 100% SAFE and LEGAL Alternative to file sharing programs you may have used in the past, it now offers new jam packed exciting features and upgrades that it didn&#39;t offer before. Now your privacy and most importantly your IP address is out of the hands of the RIAA. Hundreds of people have already been sued from the RIAA for downloading music off the net with many more lawsuits on the way, K-Lite 2004 Version can keep you safe and out of trouble. How were people getting sued? This was mostly due to the design of the original programs, which exposed users IP address to the RIAA who were looking to sue you for sharing music. Millions have already flocked to the New K-Lite P2P Program after the anouncement was made earlier this year. User Tanya Bristel was quoted as saying "Now I download and burn all the songs, movies, and games I want without worrying about the RIAA coming after me, Thanks K-Lite&#33;", with thousands of more satisfaction stories. If you are still using one of the older programs, I urge you to swith over as these other programs expose your IP address to the RIAA making you an open target for a lawsuit. There is a legal and much safer way to get all the music, videos, software, and game
    The original K-Lite has been removed from the network and will no longer connect for more than a couple of seconds. This was done to protect uninformed users who where putting themselves at risk. No need to worry as there is still a way to get the file sharing program you loved and download music, videos, software, and games without the risk of getting taken to court. The New K-Lite Is The Safe and Legal Alternative That Will Always Stay Connected and keep your privacy safe. Aside from it being safe and legal it&#39;s 100 times better than the old alternative, let me explain.
    This IS getting rather annoying, I would think if this LIEING garbage can&#39;t be filtered out then Google should just fkin be removed all together and another alternative be put into place.

This site goes links back to http://k-litetk.com/, the same site that was responsible for buying out the former admin of this forum domain, if I am not mistaken, shortly after Sharman fked them over, I have had some serious thoughts if Sharman is somehow connected to this.

Although seeing these sites advertised here is a major insult considering the history, perhaps there could be a conspiracy theory started that these sites are now advertised here because this site is somehow connected to them, or course I am joking although I am sure bulio would be up to it.

This really needs to stop NOW, enough is enough.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #66
    Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY@8 April 2004 - 17:25

Although seeing these sites advertised here is a major insult considering the history, perhaps there could be a conspiracy theory started that these sites are now advertised here because this site is somehow connected to them, or course I am joking although I am sure bulio would be up to it.

I bet Bulios already thinking of a topic title for that thread ( in between writing guides for all p2p progs that we already have guides for on the board )
    Open your mind

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #67
    Maybe this forum is really owned by someone to do with Sharman Networks........

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #68
    h1
    And maybe the Pope had a love child with Laura Bush.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #69
    Originally posted by haxor41789@8 April 2004 - 15:19
    And maybe the Pope had a love child with Laura Bush.
    So I take it you are that love child then...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #70
    h1
    Shut up, I never should have told you&#33;

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast