Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: April Fools

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i hav jus sent the illegal dl script to a girl who dl off irc ,and she scary about still dl music she's goin to be scared

and i jus ran down the street and put on my nieghbors house a letter that i found on google that looks like the dept of health ,sayin he needs to clean his house up and that channel 4 will be doing a piece about slum houses his father alredy warn him to keep his house clean this is goin to freak him out cuz his father gave him a house and he lives like a slob

and now i hav to go to work ooooow the fun has begun!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    is www.supernova.org pulling a prank?

They say their turning the site into Japanese language...I just can't handle that

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

3. Lounge   -   #23

today at work i called in sick ,then showed up my boss panic then when he saw me comin threw the door he&#39;s like i thought u were&#39;nt comin in i had someone else rush and did half your job&#33; april fools boss

i put clear foil on the toilet seats at work girls/boys bathroom wait til tommorow to hear about it

i also took 1 shoe each from my girls closet and hid them so she only has shoe&#39;s that don&#39;t match with anything she was goin to wear

4. Lounge   -   #24
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by monkfi5h@1 April 2004 - 19:20
    is www.supernova.org pulling a prank?

They say their turning the site into Japanese language...I just can&#39;t handle that
    Yeah it is. The satellite kinda gives it away

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    GMTV played one this morning for the UK....

we acctually fell for it&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #26
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by djweiser@1 April 2004 - 20:53
    GMTV played one this morning for the UK....

we acctually fell for it&#33;
    What was it? I didn&#39;t see it

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    No im 14, but welcome to the 21st century

The gmtv was that this water made you lose weight. And it has people on saying how cool and usefull it was.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by djweiser@1 April 2004 - 21:21
    No im 14, but welcome to the 21st century

The gmtv was that this water made you lose weight. And it has people on saying how cool and usefull it was.
    I was telling someone about this at work today and then relised while i was telling them that is was an april fools joke but did`nt let on that i did`nt know.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    b4icu's Avatar Greater Demon
    I like emailing all my friends and relatives...

last years joke: got married at a Drive thru elvis wedding in Las Vegas. even included pictures of my new wife.

2 years ago: a friend was blown up on a bus in Israel, so I was at the airport, heading there to join the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces).

both years, less than half a dozen out of +/-100 people realized it was a prank. Never underestimate the power of illusion&#33;
    Never miss a good chance to shut up

10. Lounge   -   #30
    JOKE ABORTS £30,000 TRIAL

An Australian trial was aborted after an April Fool&#39;s Day joke by a juror backfired, court officials said.

The prankster told fellow jurors that the accused, who was facing drugs charges, had changed his plea at the last minute, according to the Australian Associated Press.

The Juror later let them in on the gag and then repeated it to a court officer. The presiding judge was said not to be amused and ordered a retrial.

New South Wales state District Court confirmed the trial was cancelled after three weeks of hearings because of the prank, without elaborating further.

The joking juror is not expected to have to cover the estimated £30,000 cost of the aborted trial.

Law Society spokeswoman Pauline Wright said jurors were told of their responsibilities before proceedings began but no one had

thought it necessary to warn against April Fool&#39;s Day pranks.

"It&#39;s a bit hard to cover everything," she said.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123