Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever.........

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@31 March 2004 - 19:10
    You guys are crazy.You mean actually go outside and watch the World?You can have it!I hate People.And sorry guys but most of you do not like Society either.Or you would not be hanging out on this Forum as much as you do.

We are not part of their kind.

We are loners.Drifters in a modern age.
    I was inside FC

Just looking out the window with my acoustic guitar on my knee, a mind empty of all thoughts and just............I dunno, just lost for a few minutes inside my own mind

I like that, I'm gonna nick it

Jonno B)

Edit @ Jetje......I've done that, quite a few years ago but just sat there for about an hour just watching while mum and dad and sister were talking about paintings or some shit, I was just watching life happening around me
    Crowded places are good
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #12
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    i did that yesterday while i was in was in washington D.C.

i watched a guy and his g/f (too young to be married it seems) cruising thru the cherryblossoms on bikes. there was also a dog scratching a cherry blossom tree (animal control tranquilized it... it was apparently rabid). there was also a couple making out... the security never caught them. if i was a guard i would have goten them for public indecency... i also saw a guy taking pictures of himself in front ofa group of girls... stud wannabe i guess...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by NikkiD@31 March 2004 - 19:06
    he nearly got hit with a purse.
    I do that when I get pissed and try to watch people
    Once said "I can smell your c..." to a girl while she was with her b/f He shouted at me

@All......See the response, you mean I actually hit a nerve?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Oh snap Jetje!

I remember sitting there when I was 16 with my mates. Sharing a bottle of wine, everyone was singing and making jokes and I was leaning back and watching the whole thing, It felt great.

A few days ago I went to the beach, sat down in the dunes and listened to some Pearl Jam, watching the world go by. I was nearly crying because it felt so right ( I get that a lot lately ) It's great watching people on the beach. Kids collecting shells, couples going for a romantic walk in the evening, people letting their dogs out...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Its a bit funny here, I live in a small town, I've been in contact with about 90%
    of them, (perhaps) and mostly i try to remember where and when i've met these people.

(usual answer is in the pub)

Im getting a bit too Anti-Social for my own good I guess,
    need to go out more.
    Nah, my activies "outside" are usually very brief, i dont like crowded places.
    Except the pub sometimes, but thats when im drunk and... you know.

Spoiler: Show

6. Lounge   -   #16
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+31 March 2004 - 14:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 31 March 2004 - 14:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@31 March 2004 - 19:10
    You guys are crazy.You mean actually go outside and watch the World?You can have it&#33;I hate People.And sorry guys but most of you do not like Society either.Or you would not be hanging out on this Forum as much as you do.

We are not part of their kind.

I was inside FC

I like that, I&#39;m gonna nick it

Jonno B)

[/b][/quote]

7. Lounge   -   #17
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by atiVidia@31 March 2004 - 19:16
    i did that yesterday while i was in was in washington D.C.

i watched a guy and his g/f (too young to be married it seems) cruising thru the cherryblossoms on bikes. there was also a dog scratching a cherry blossom tree (animal control tranquilized it... it was apparently rabid). there was also a couple making out... the security never caught them. if i was a guard i would have goten them for public indecency... i also saw a guy taking pictures of himself in front ofa group of girls... stud wannabe i guess...
    how neurotic....i mean erotic
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Lounge   -   #18
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Im off in my own little world most of the time, I like to just sit back and watch people focus on tiny little insignificant things......reminds you how most people dont even notice the beautiful world around them, too busy in an endless quest for money and power. Helps you appreciate life in whole new ways.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by RGX@31 March 2004 - 19:55
    appreciate life in whole new ways.
    Exactly RGX

Wish I had just put that in the first place

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by RGX@31 March 2004 - 19:55
    Im off in my own little world most of the time, I like to just sit back and watch people focus on tiny little insignificant things......reminds you how most people dont even notice the beautiful world around them, too busy in an endless quest for money and power. Helps you appreciate life in whole new ways.
    I love to sit at the cross of my home town on a nice sunny day and watch people. They fascinate me. I see beauty in everything I look at. Being aesthetic is a gift to enjoy.

P.S. An aesthetic is a gas.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast