Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matrix 4 Is Offical.

Originally posted by Buzzar-d@1 April 2004 - 05:30
    er, what date is it today?... nice try thou

btw u could have picked another movie anything would be better than yet another poo sequal to the original.
    Excuse me? Did you just say what I think you said?

Nah....its just my imagination fuckin' with me....or is it this fucking herb in my hand? Oh...fuck it.......

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Hey all i work at Fox Studio Sydney were all the Movies and the Enter the Matrix game were made and i know of nothing at all about a forth movie... we only gave them rights 2 make the 3 films and the game... If i hear any more about the 4th Movie i will let u all know about it... My dad is one of the people behind the scenes of The matrix amonst many other Australian Films thats how i got my job there....

But in other News Australia has sighned on to make The DBZ live action film... i have had a look at the first draft script and so far it's not that good... i would put the script up 4 u guys 2 see but if my boss found out... MAN O MAN wouldn't i be in shit... Anyways kiddies were going for an M15+ with this 1... The Script i read had freezer in it... i think all up This might be a Matrix thing with Sequals and i heard and i quote" If this film makes some big bucks then we will do DragonBall The movie"... Yes u heard it here... There going to do a prequal if this 1 "makes big bucks"... That Quote comes from head of Fox studios in the USA... At the moment were into negotioations with X-Men Star Hugh Jackman as Goku so far no work of who's going to play Gohan or Piccolo or even Frezer...

As i find out more i will let u know...

P.S. i'm a PA 2 my dad so this is the real shit...
    Image Resized

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    You're a PA who can't spell, form coherent sentences or make much sense?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    The wonders of 'Photoshop' will never cease....ahhhh!!!! LOL!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by Shano7584@1 April 2004 - 12:15
    Hey all i work at Fox Studio Sydney were all the Movies and the Enter the Matrix game were made and i know of nothing at all about a forth movie... we only gave them rights 2 make the 3 films and the game... If i hear any more about the 4th Movie i will let u all know about it... My dad is one of the people behind the scenes of The matrix amonst many other Australian Films thats how i got my job there....

But in other News Australia has sighned on to make The DBZ live action film... i have had a look at the first draft script and so far it's not that good... i would put the script up 4 u guys 2 see but if my boss found out... MAN O MAN wouldn't i be in shit... Anyways kiddies were going for an M15+ with this 1... The Script i read had freezer in it... i think all up This might be a Matrix thing with Sequals and i heard and i quote" If this film makes some big bucks then we will do DragonBall The movie"... Yes u heard it here... There going to do a prequal if this 1 "makes big bucks"... That Quote comes from head of Fox studios in the USA... At the moment were into negotioations with X-Men Star Hugh Jackman as Goku so far no work of who's going to play Gohan or Piccolo or even Frezer...

As i find out more i will let u know...

Its an April Fool u Dick!!!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    The Matrix 4 maybe an april Fools but What i said about The DBZ movie Isn't... it's for real...
    Image Resized

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Shano7584@1 April 2004 - 14:39
    The Matrix 4 maybe an april Fools but What i said about The DBZ movie Isn't... it's for real...
    Cheers for the info m8, and hope u have fun on the Forums...welcome to the family...but for anyone over the age of 10.......a 'Dragon Ball' movie....who gives a f**k!!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    If the Matrix Brothers are smart

they should make something completly new - to awe the world with.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    You're a PA who can't spell, form coherent sentences or make much sense?

I'm his PA Not his Secretary... I get hi his coffee and lunch and shit like that... it the easiest job in the world and plus I get 2 meet celebrities... hehehe...

Ur just pissed at me Withcheese because while ur at school or at the unemployment office or were ever u are ur not happy... and so u try 2 make others who are happy miserable...

Well catch ya l8er dudes
    Image Resized

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    blah when will the matrix kids quit on this board

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast