Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dbz Live Action Movie...2006 Or 2007

QUOTE:

"NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve

I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles, CA. I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball/Z movie.

This is exactly what I was told by my contact:

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don't have that. I 've got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won't be making that [movie]."

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it's a blessing."

Thats factual proof that FOX is not making the movie.

We caught your bluff, Shano7584.

What do you have to say now, bastard?!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@2 April 2004 - 04:19
    QUOTE:

"NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve

I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles, CA. I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball/Z movie.

This is exactly what I was told by my contact:

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don't have that. I 've got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won't be making that [movie]."

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it's a blessing."

Thats factual proof that FOX is not making the movie.

We caught your bluff, Shano7584.

What do you have to say now, bastard?!
    woah dude seriously chill out the dude made a mistake... chill....

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    He flamed me first. I dissed DBZ, and he says "Fuck off and have a wank. At least this way u won't bother us and u won't have 2 bother ur mum 2night..."

This initiated a flame war.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Do u guys listen to what i have 2 say? Fox Studios AUSTRALIA.... AUSTRALIA this is the key Word... Fox Studio in LA isn't making it... AUSTRLAIA is...

I know this because i work there... Wow some of u guys are so stupid... I told a dude to have a wank; ohhh no i swore i couldn't possably work for fox, Grow up... My dads boss is the biggest fowl mouth i know and he gets paid in the $120,000 a year range... jesus crist man how old are most of u guys?
    I am literly on hold with Fox Studios In LA 2 ask why they are telling people there not making the movie... my dad is very upset to because by them saying there not making it it saying that he is a lyer... man some of u guys are ruthless u know that... u want to be superier... i told u guys this out of good faith but man some of u are just being dickheads...

Ok i just spoke with ...... he told me why there keeping it secret... for u guys who want to check up just to feel secure wring 61+ ********... if ur calling from out out of Australia then this is charged at internation prices but if ur calling from Australia then leave the 61+ out... okies catchya l8er dudes...
    Image Resized

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    You just keep making an ass out of yourself, dont you? Keep on talkin'....you're entertaining me....

"ohhh no i swore i couldn't possably work for fox, Grow up..."

You first.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Shano you could be telling the truth but look at the evidence:

1. You post this on or around the date of April 1st, April Fool's Day.

2. All other sources on the internet seem to suggest that Fox have no plans to make it.

3. You type like a retard, you sound like a kid. Sorry to be prejudiced but I rarely listen to the rantings of 12 year old AOLers.

4. You choose to post this information here on a Filesharing forum, we're probably not the best people to be leaking this information to.

5. The fact that you would leak this information at all is dubious.

6. You have offered no actual proof, just attacked and flamed members who doubt you. Think about it would you believe me if I came out with an outrageous story?

7. What's with the phone number? Sounds like a scam to me.

8. If they are already casting for it, as you say Hugh Jackman has been cast then why has no word leaked out about this to anyone other than you and your dad?

9. You have lied before about Matrix revolutions when that came out.

10. Not to be rude but you are full of s**t.

Few Questions

Does your dad approve of you using p2p applications that hurt the business he is in?

Is you dad in fact the janitor that cleans the toilets at FOX?

Have you missed your medication again?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Since u guys have done nothing but sling shit ive asked the Dmin 2 take this post down... i put this up in good faith but u guys have 2 reck everything... My dad isn't a Janitor he works with the lights, props etc...

and how did i lie in Matrix Rev?

Anyways thanks 2 the true belevers...

And for all those who helped me out with the Steve O matter some sad news... My brother passed away an hour ago... i'm just writting shit 2 help with the greif...

And 2 all those who think i'm a kid i'm bloody 20 in may so go suck ur selfs...

Fuck all u who made fun of me and my family i hope u go 2 hell...

Cya
    Image Resized

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by Withcheese@2 April 2004 - 14:59
    Shano you could be telling the truth but look at the evidence:

1. You post this on or around the date of April 1st, April Fool's Day.

2. All other sources on the internet seem to suggest that Fox have no plans to make it.

3. You type like a retard, you sound like a kid. Sorry to be prejudiced but I rarely listen to the rantings of 12 year old AOLers.

4. You choose to post this information here on a Filesharing forum, we're probably not the best people to be leaking this information to.

5. The fact that you would leak this information at all is dubious.

6. You have offered no actual proof, just attacked and flamed members who doubt you. Think about it would you believe me if I came out with an outrageous story?

7. What's with the phone number? Sounds like a scam to me.

8. If they are already casting for it, as you say Hugh Jackman has been cast then why has no word leaked out about this to anyone other than you and your dad?

9. You have lied before about Matrix revolutions when that came out.

10. Not to be rude but you are full of s**t.

Few Questions

Does your dad approve of you using p2p applications that hurt the business he is in?

Is you dad in fact the janitor that cleans the toilets at FOX?

Have you missed your medication again?
    ROFLMFAO

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Shano7584@2 April 2004 - 15:18
    i'm just writting shit
    Hey, you managed to tell the truth. Well done.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Withcheese+2 April 2004 - 12:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 April 2004 - 12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shano7584@2 April 2004 - 15:18
    i&#39;m just writting shit
    Hey, you managed to tell the truth. Well done. [/b][/quote]
    pm him wid the HERP-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast