Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: A Glimps Of Gta Sa!

It was fake?

2. Games   -   #52
    Yes. Read my long post.

3. Games   -   #53
    (Phew) I knew the graphics wouldnt look like that....or so I hope. ....

4. Games   -   #54
    Originally posted by DreamWeaver@2 April 2004 - 18:10
    i wish rockstar would release sum pic's of it or sumtin ..... till then im fine doing hunter missions and killin cops and stealing fbi cars and listening to the great music :0) .... i cant get enough of that stuff ... whish i would have grabbed the double pack but all well . i just hope tommy is still in it but by what i have been hearing its not looking like he will be :0( .... kinda get used to his style ya know .... just aslong as the fun factor is still the same i will be happy .... and i have nodoubt that gta sa will blow all the others away ..... I JUST WANA SWIM ....
    We'll know a shitload more next month (@ E3) .....and this shit Rockstar says about gangstas cant swim....bullshit.....

They better announce a sequel to Manhunt or I'll be pissed!

5. Games   -   #55
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    why do people want 2 swim so bad? that would ruin the game entirely, without the ability 2 drown i would hardly ever die. i love driving around w/ 4or 5 stars and the only time i die is if the cops crash my car into the water. plus if u could swim, then that would defeat the "progression" of the game.

look at liberty and vice city, they had the bridges blocking off the second or third parts of the map and swimming would allow u 2 skip ahead, im sure rockstart will continue that form of progression and swimming will prevent that,

swimming would b pointless, and practically ruin the game.
    tYiA

6. Games   -   #56
    Poster
    you could have energy like in windwakerr so you go 200 metres and drown
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

7. Games   -   #57
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@2 April 2004 - 02:40
    April fools day, anyone?
    cygnuz was right.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456