Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A Glimps Of Gta Sa!

Knew it all along. Pitbul was right - see what the site has to say?
    Hahaha we got you didn't we?

Yup, the whole trailer thing was an elaborate joke. If you were one of the fellows that was pranked by it don't be angry, just laugh about it. By now a lot of people have figured it out, but some still have a small doubt in their mind, so here is the confirmation that you need. We want to put this to rest because we (and Rockstar) don't want another incident like Sin City. Here's an email from Rockstar about it (this one is real, I promise! )

Hi Mate - pretty funny. Happy April fools to you. This is fine but we would appreciate it if you could tell everyone that this was an April Fools joke. Not today or anything but within the week. The Sin City thing was a pain since so many people believed it for so long.

Thanks for the support and glad you tricked everyone.

Rockstar
    Happy April Fool's from the entire GTAGaming Staff!
    Images by Switch, Neil, and Kodo - Special thanks to Zidane, Rappo, Brokenfish, and Howett as well! Oh and incase you were wondering, the first screencap uses the background from PyroHazard's fake bike pic, and the other three screencaps were taken with the Myriad Islands Vice City mod installed.

So until next April 1st....

2. Games   -   #42
    i am sorry but i am getting worried if its comin out on pc or not.... i knw w/thout the pc port release the game is goin to suffer and surely rockstar will remove on posrt but acording to this pic on the official site i dont we can expect it this year but it will come out on the ps one ??? (wtf??)

check it out at the bottom .. gta sa homepage

ps-1 ?? bah.. its bull

srry for being such a pain

srry again

man.. i got fooled bad ..

april fools -

3. Games   -   #43
    i wish rockstar would release sum pic's of it or sumtin ..... till then im fine doing hunter missions and killin cops and stealing fbi cars and listening to the great music :0) .... i cant get enough of that stuff ... whish i would have grabbed the double pack but all well . i just hope tommy is still in it but by what i have been hearing its not looking like he will be :0( .... kinda get used to his style ya know .... just aslong as the fun factor is still the same i will be happy .... and i have nodoubt that gta sa will blow all the others away ..... I JUST WANA SWIM ....

4. Games   -   #44
    BANNED
    dammit! oh well, I guess I got totally fooled

5. Games   -   #45
    bulio Posted on 2 April 2004 - 22:22
    dammit! oh well, I guess I got totally fooled
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont feel bad .
    i was taken to after seeing a post on a ps2 forum ....
    but it was pointed out early ... the guy put APRIL FOOLS in white writing .... lol
    kinda childish in my opinion ... but a good joke none the less ......

6. Games   -   #46
    BANNED
    I should'a known, as I thought the screen looked a little bad gfx wise, and the game looked familar from ps2 awhile back

7. Games   -   #47
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    uhhhh yeah....... april fools.... yeah... i knew that....... uhh AHAHAH I FOOLED U ALL!!! APRIL FOOLS....!!!

8. Games   -   #48
    Poster
    lol. I'm going to have to stop getting online every April Fool's Day...

9. Games   -   #49
    Poster
    it got us all cos it wasnt OTT. good work
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

10. Games   -   #50
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    so no one has the vid yet?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast