Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Anybody Mind?

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by 4th gen@2 April 2004 - 20:24
    Techno
    lmao

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    would i be right in thinking 4th and co never listened?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

3. Lounge   -   #13
    th@'s really bad man!
    thats probably the worst collection of vibes ive ever come across, you should wake up and smell the Culture mate!
    bland fookin eurotrash bollocks if you ask me!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I think it was ok

Personally I hate that crap, But!!.....I apreciate that he done it himself and mixed it, I know how tedious that can be and I think he done it well

I believe you should never knock someone unless you can prove you can do better, if you can't then they have done something you can't, therefore, it's good

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by BigBoo@2 April 2004 - 23:33
    would i be right in thinking 4th and co never listened?
    I didn't listen...call me ignorant if you wish, but at the end of the day it was done by DJweiser. Enough said? I think so...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 April 2004 - 00:42
    I think it was ok

Personally I hate that crap, But!!.....I apreciate that he done it himself and mixed it, I know how tedious that can be and I think he done it well

I believe you should never knock someone unless you can prove you can do better, if you can't then they have done something you can't, therefore, it's good

Jonno B)
    you on msn ill send u some of my tunes jonno th@ mix was abomonobal i am a musician and its quite insulting th@ such generic crap is thrust in my face

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@2 April 2004 - 23:42
    I disagree with you here, Jonno. For instance, I can't drive aswell as a Formula One driver (I think that's obvious), but I can look at Tarso Marques, compare his performance with Michael Schumacher, and say Tarso is a piss poor driver.

Same goes with DJ'ing, imo
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would come into this serious musical discussion here. But it is all tadpoles on telephone wires to me.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by 4th gen@3 April 2004 - 00:42

I didn't listen...call me ignorant if you wish, but at the end of the day it was done by DJweiser. Enough said? I think so...
    That sucks Gen, Listen to it, THEN make your opinion

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    i cant eally be arsed but im no gonna puut it down if i haveent hard it
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast