Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Saying Hello !

How many posts Do I need to View PMs ????

Cos it's stupid that I can't read the PMs sent by the officials
    <span style='color:red'>G-L-A-S-G-O-W-C-E-N-T-R-A-L
    FREE APPZ, GAMEZ, MUSIC AND MUCH MORE &#33; FREE &#33; CHECK MY FORUM OUT &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; CLICK HERE &#33;
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
    </span>

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by glasgowcentral@4 April 2004 - 01:32
    We coppied the Weblink Rule from some other Site

We prefer not to put live links cos these Government people might wanna track us all the way back.... so it&#39;s always better NOT to get involved in those kind of stuff
    Ooops, then you&#39;ve come to the wrong site. This is an undercover RIAA sting operation and you are under arrest.

Busyman, take him away.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    LOL &#33; What&#39;s wrong man &#33; Chill out &#33; :
    <span style='color:red'>G-L-A-S-G-O-W-C-E-N-T-R-A-L
    FREE APPZ, GAMEZ, MUSIC AND MUCH MORE &#33; FREE &#33; CHECK MY FORUM OUT &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; CLICK HERE &#33;
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
    </span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by glasgowcentral@4 April 2004 - 04:36
    How many posts Do I need to View PMs ????

Cos it&#39;s stupid that I can&#39;t read the PMs sent by the officials
    I think the limits are 5 posts.

Had to fix your Signature, it was a little bit out of range. And the link too.
    If you wonder why, let me Quote some form Board Rules:

7. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 500x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can be uploaded. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.
    and

9. Sharing your website or forum with other forum members is only allowed within your signature or your profile. This board is not a public noticeboard for you to advertise on. Advertising results in having your URL blocked in our word filters.

If any questions, PM me.
    (Sounds like Windows Help, eh? [...to fix your internet connection, check this site... lol])

Spoiler: Show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12