Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Much Does A Good Bargain Mean To You?

I MEAN THESE NAME-BRANDS ARE CHARGING WAY TOO MUCH FOR THEIR STUFF BUT NOW I FOUND A SITE THAT HAS THE LATEST NIKES, ADIDAS , WOMEN'S DESIGNER CLOTHES AND NBA THROWBACKS. I KNOW WE DON'T ADVERTISE HERE BUT I WAS JUST SO IMPRESSED WITH THE LOW PRICES AND FREE SHIPPING OFFERED THERE AND I HAD TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS COZ WE ARE ALL HERE (KLITE) COZ WE ....LIKE TO SAVE OUR MONEY(haha) BUT CHECK EM OUT THOUGH!

Edited link

Read the board rules especially rule #9.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Sounds good, Dzuki-

Turn off your caps lock, eh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    You work for the company then? Are on their payroll?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Dzuki@3 April 2004 - 21:35
    I MEAN THESE NAME-BRANDS ARE CHARGING WAY TOO MUCH FOR THEIR STUFF BUT NOW I FOUND A SITE THAT HAS THE LATEST NIKES, ADIDAS , WOMEN'S DESIGNER CLOTHES AND NBA THROWBACKS. I KNOW WE DON'T ADVERTISE HERE BUT I WAS JUST SO IMPRESSED WITH THE LOW PRICES AND FREE SHIPPING OFFERED THERE AND I HAD TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS COZ WE ARE ALL HERE (KLITE) COZ WE ....LIKE TO SAVE OUR MONEY(haha) BUT CHECK EM OUT THOUGH!

Edited link

Put the link in your sig.
    I'm interested in knowing of what you are talking about.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by Dzuki@3 April 2004 - 19:35

Edited link

I LIKE TO PAY MORE MONEY FOR THE THINGS I BUY NOW GO AWAY!!!
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    yo VB1234, was it BS or decent?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by BigBoo@4 April 2004 - 01:03
    yo VB1234, was it BS or decent?
    It was a cheap/fake clothing link
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I'm not really a Bargain Hunter. I'm just a ordinery guy who just go out and just buy the thing. But of course I prefer it cheap. So I go to places where the price is low but the product doesn't lack in quality. I just buy it even if it's expensive 'coz I can;t be bothered to hunt down for cheaper place.
    <span style='color:red'>G-L-A-S-G-O-W-C-E-N-T-R-A-L
    FREE APPZ, GAMEZ, MUSIC AND MUCH MORE &#33; FREE &#33; CHECK MY FORUM OUT &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; CLICK HERE &#33;
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
    </span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by glasgowcentral@4 April 2004 - 01:08
    I&#39;m not really a Bargain Hunter. I&#39;m just a ordinery guy who just go out and just buy the thing. But of course I prefer it cheap. So I go to places where the price is low but the product doesn&#39;t lack in quality. I just buy it even if it&#39;s expensive &#39;coz I can;t be bothered to hunt down for cheaper place.
    The Barras then?
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    And remember kids CAPS-LOCK is autopilot for cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast