Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why A War Against Irak Is Wrong

Poster
    Originally posted by solidsnake@11 March 2003 - 18:07
    irak = iraq
    Great observational skills there k4l

@rocktron,people are afraid...and this is going to make a difference??I was merely stating that this has been disscussed here before and frankly now it bores me

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO+11 March 2003 - 18:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 11 March 2003 - 18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--solidsnake@11 March 2003 - 18:07
    irak = iraq

@rocktron,people are afraid...and this is going to make a difference??I was merely stating that this has been disscussed here before and frankly now it bores me [/b][/quote]
    Are you an American NEMO?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    First of all i highly DOUBT that the muslims in iraq are brainwashed , if you knew jack SQUAT about what you were talking about you would know that saddam hussien is a SECULAR leader and since he came to power he has advocated that the general public accept secular views .

&#39;Lets face it , all americans are brainwashed , i hope this doesn&#39;t hurt anyones feelings but all they are tought to want is to acquire things , they want more more things with no thought to human suffering in the world or poverty in their own country , that&#39;s why there going to war with iraq , they just want cheap gas to fuel their big flashy cars , american&#39;s don&#39;t care what happens as long as they can get it cheap "

That is what someone in another country could be saying about us right now , be mind full about generalizations because people the world over are for the most part the same , we all have families and friends and love lifes , were not THAT different if you think about it .

As for war with iraq , i guess i really can&#39;t advoicate assinating saddam hussine because i really belive he should stand trail , i can&#39;t advocate killing anyone out right , but if in the course of this war in which we are trying to bring him to justice for his crimes against humanity his military intefers then we will have to take the apporate actions , the only way in which this war is good is that we will be able to liberate the people of iraq from saddam , but its going to cost us in the united states a shitload.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rocktron+11 March 2003 - 18:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 11 March 2003 - 18:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -N£MO@11 March 2003 - 18:16
    <!--QuoteBegin--solidsnake
    @11 March 2003 - 18:07
    irak = iraq

@rocktron,people are afraid...and this is going to make a difference??I was merely stating that this has been disscussed here before and frankly now it bores me
    Are you an American NEMO? [/b][/quote]
    No i&#39;m in Europe rocktron....next question

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Poster
    Oh no, not another war thread&#33;
    Can&#39;t you people see that these discussions always take us nowhere.

You people always end up flaming each other and start your own personal war&#33;

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    hypoluxa3k
    "Saddam Hussein has gassed his own people. killed hundreds of thousands of his own people."
    true, he is fucked in the head, and should be removed, but ask yourself where the U.S. Gov. was when this was happening. yep, they turned thier back cos Iraq was an ally.

"he was not democratically elected"
    and that doesn&#39;t happen anywhere else?

"watch powell&#39;s speech, very convincing."
    hahaha&#33;&#33;&#33; what? this one? "look&#33; our satellite shows trucks moving&#33; their moving weapons&#33;"

"all moslims are brainwashed&#33;"
    fuck up. let me ask you something my dutch friend, if germany invaded your country and pushed ALL dutch people to a small area of land, and occupied the rest, would you be happy? i think not, because that&#39;s happening to Palestinians (muslim), Chechens (muslim) etc
    then you wonder why muslims are so pissed off?
    the ku&#39;ran clearly states that you need to be &#39;firm&#39; with your aggressor.
    us muslims are peaceful people...unless we are provoked.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by N£MO,11 March 2003 - 18:34
    [Are you an American NEMO?
    No i&#39;m in Europe rocktron....next question [/QUOTE]
    Okay sorry.. or i would have said something as what davyjones said about brainwashed Americans..

So don&#39;t be offended... don&#39;t want to start a WAR here in this Forum... Forgive me okay NEMO?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Nice post daveyjones, for pointing out to Rocktron the huge errors in what he says. Nice to know all your posts aren&#39;t just "arrgg matey" (j/k)

Rocktron that could be quite offensive to many people - but nice to know you are unsure about bombing the whole of the Islamic world because "there might be some innocents".

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Poster
    I sense a flame war coming up real soon&#33;

If you people don&#39;t take my advice, you will definitely end up flaming each other.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Skillian@11 March 2003 - 18:43
    Rocktron that could be quite offensive to many people - but nice to know you are unsure about bombing the whole of the Islamic world because "there might be some innocents".
    "there might be some innocents". ???????

That is not what i said (read it again&#33 ... but forget about it&#33;
    I really don&#39;t want a WAR about this topic... If even we can&#39;t get along... how about the rest of the World?

Peace and Love&#33;

People are People...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast