Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mods Can Lock A Topic...

Poster
    I agree, the use of context was not nessasery but at the same time i don't think it hurt anything or anyone.

Yeh anti-spam should be removed.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by djweiser@6 April 2004 - 09:16
    I agree, the use of context was not nessasery but at the same time i don't think it hurt anything or anyone.

Wait a minute...does the relaxation mean I can tell netweiser to FUCK? With immunity?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 April 2004 - 10:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 6 April 2004 - 10:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-djweiser@6 April 2004 - 09:16
    I agree, the use of context was not nessasery but at the same time i don&#39;t think it hurt anything or anyone.

Wait a minute...does the relaxation mean I can tell netweiser to FUCK? With immunity? [/b][/quote]
    no, cheeky cunt

4. Lounge   -   #14
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 April 2004 - 12:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 6 April 2004 - 12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-djweiser@6 April 2004 - 09:16
    I agree, the use of context was not nessasery but at the same time i don&#39;t think it hurt anything or anyone.

Wait a minute...does the relaxation mean I can tell netweiser to FUCK? With immunity? [/b][/quote]
    nope you can&#39;t cause then you&#39;re trolling and attacking another member wich we&#39;re not allowing.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Ok. 4th gen, I see your report about this. For me it shows that you made the report at around 2:00AM my time then you post this thread around 3:30AM. And now it&#39;s just after 9:00AM.

I have just sorted this out but... At least give me a chance.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@6 April 2004 - 09:24
    Ok. 4th gen, I see your report about this. For me it shows that you made the report at around 2:00AM my time then you post this thread around 3:30AM. And now it&#39;s just after 9:00AM.

lol

pwnt&#33;

(i dont like to say owned or "pwned" rather "pwnt&#33;")

8. Lounge   -   #18

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@6 April 2004 - 13:24

At the time I made the report, there were two mods visible in the online list (Rip The Jacker and MagicNakor). It was my understanding that any mod could change the topic title of threads in hardware world. Perhaps I was wrong?

Anyway, thank you for changing the title
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I suppose that&#39;s about the only way your going to get it huh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast