Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Spill Your Guts Thread

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    *sigh*

It was just something that sprang to my mind whilst reading that thread, made me think of another thread about the same subject a while ago etc...

I just mean that I think by denying the difference between men and women is about as sexist as you can get. (see twisted reasoning above )

2. Lounge   -   #12
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I have no idea about some thread that you read a while ago. So still don't understand the point you were making.

You do seem to be making some sweeping generalisations, I for one have never denied men and women are different, and I certainly would never claim to understand men at all.

I'll assume then, that you weren't referring to me when you made that remark about someone being sexist.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I'd just like to render a tip o' the hat to skweeky for having the gumption to state there is, indeed, a difference.

Actually, I must also note I don't see a lot of radical feminism on display here; there seems to exist a more reality-based attitude in KLF.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    No goddess I was not talking about you. I was making a general observation.

IT'S JUST AN IDEA

I'm not saying it's true, as I said, it's something that sprang to my mind while I was reading Zedaxaxs thread. It has nothing to do with you.
    It doesn't even really have something to do with the board.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    oo i got one - there is this girl who is in a wheelchair at our school and everyone tries to be nice to her but she gets really rude to everyone and runs ova our toes

And another thing - people who always think they are right - wheneva i say something im always wrong even if i know im rite !!!! dam them !! oh wait does that mean im one of them people ? anyway

i dont like people who think they are better than you - cos no one is beta than me j/k

and that dumb police guy at our school - does fuck all and tells me off for swearing at a pack of cards cos i was losing

and there is this guy who goes out with one of my mates and cos he aint the prettiest guy this is hif first gf. well he seems to think now that he can get anyone he likes and is starting to tell other boys that they need a gal. if u dont get this story - dont panick- i dont even think it makes that much sense.

oh and whats with people who you hang out with snogging all the time ? i mean i invited you ova cos your a nice person - not to see you play face fighters - the game where u see who can choke who first !

and i got plenty more to complain about but im gonna stop
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by gemby!@7 April 2004 - 23:43
    there is this guy who goes out with one of my mates and cos he aint the prettiest guy this is hif first gf. well he seems to think now that he can get anyone he likes
    Do you know Scribbs is still online.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Some women just like to be someone else's Bitch. I personally don't.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+7 April 2004 - 23:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 7 April 2004 - 23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@7 April 2004 - 23:43
    there is this guy who goes out with one of my mates and cos he aint the prettiest guy this is hif first gf. well he seems to think now that he can get anyone he likes
    Do you know Scribbs is still online. [/b][/quote]
    i dont mean scribbs.....honest

however he might actually know who im chatting about
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Adster@6 April 2004 - 10:49
    so what does W.I.F.E stand for???

washing
    Ironing
    Food
    Entertainment

what do you call a lazy female ???

a hard working male

sorry had to get that in
    nice one

so if a lazy female is a hard working male whats a lazy male then?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast