Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loading A Window Within Your Webpage

SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If your using Front Page use the "inline frame" option from the insert menu. Then mess around with the "target" properties of the hyperlink.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@6 April 2004 - 10:22

ive alrdy said im using geocities and they dont have frames
    tYiA

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Learn HTML if your not going to use a proper web design appilcation. and telling us that your are using geocities only suggests to us that they are hosting you. Not that you are silly enuff to use their web page wizards. And its nice to see your so thankful to people replying to you!

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    well maybe if u were 2 look at my site, i am using the GEOCITIES web application. i am greatful, i just dont like repeating myself wen the answers 2 your questions r alrdy there, i guess im just "silly"
    tYiA

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    ah ok my freind , those wizards will not get you far at all, you need to learn about ftp , so you can build your site on your computer and then upload the whole thing in one go to geo or where ever

also i did see someone post a free gui based html editor here some days ago , sorry but cant think of it now

but yes to get anything even half good you will need this type of editor ( front page , dreamwaever , acehtml , to name a few )

you also talked about flash, i doubt it will run on a free geocities site , not sure though

hang on a sec i have an idea , i made a site for school all about html and web pages, its big gimme a sec

here it is lol , i forgot all about this, if you cant learn basic html from this you will never, its what i teach my cert 3 class in html basics

http://au.geocities.com/delphin476

oh yer and hit the stop button to kill that music, i forgot it was there lol

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    lol I had a browse of that site delphin460 and the midi file reminded me about that track Off I got to download it lol

But @ a better bit rate lol

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    yer its children by robert miles , but thats midi file thats playing not an mp3

if anyone else wants to use or pass around this site for noobs by all means do, i have since updated it all for school so thats free to use now anyway

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    here is the other one i did for data communications and networking

http://au.geocities.com/delphin472

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Bowen747x+6 April 2004 - 16:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bowen747x &#064; 6 April 2004 - 16:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Bowen747x@6 April 2004 - 10:22

ive alrdy said im using geocities and they dont have frames
    [/b][/quote]
    Sorry. I didn&#39;t read the whole thread fully

Still there&#39;s nothing to stop you from using a WYSIWYG editor to get the html basics and then implement them into the web builder if it allows you to input raw html.

Although you can get some reasonable results using such builders (heres a simple site I made about a year ago) to get the best unique results you should try using an independent editor and uploading to your webspace, as others have mentioned

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    lol np sek and ty very much delphin, i have been wanting 2 learn how 2 upload my own site into something like geocities, but 4 now i enjoy the site i have thnx 2 the geocities web wizard, maybe ill start a new site next week (i have spring break off so thats nice) and then i can do a lot more of the things i want 2

also, geocities does support flash, im just not very good w/ it, ive only used it 4 links

lemme no what u guys think of what i have done w/ geocities tho, my site is 4 a clan 4 the game warcraft http://go.to/deathssacrifice
    tYiA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast