Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What The Hell Happened To Everyone?

BaAM !! opps i shoot Withcheese's monkey

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Its magic baby!
    We are still standing behind you, dude youve got to do something about your hunch back, no one wants to talk to you face to face.
    Wiz.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@7 April 2004 - 09:33
    We are still standing behind you, dude youve got to do something about your hunch back, no one wants to talk to you face to face.
    I wouldn&#39;t want to talk to someone&#39;s face if they had a hunchback. The hunchback is always so much more responsive.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by pusher+7 April 2004 - 19:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pusher &#064; 7 April 2004 - 19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@7 April 2004 - 09:33
    I wouldn&#39;t want to talk to someone&#39;s face if they had a hunchback. The hunchback is always so much more responsive. [/b][/quote]
    See, pusher proves my point.
    Wiz.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Spring and pastures new and all that.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@7 April 2004 - 19:33
    Who??

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Well it turns out in all my brilliance I mistook the lounge user count with the entire board user count....

I am smart...
    S-M-R-T

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You are correct in a sense Canti. Over the last few weeks the board has dropped by over 30% and going down fast. You will always have a higher &#39;attendance in the other worlds under these circumstances because these are member. seeking, or giving advice, music etc.

This board is like a supermarket, run by an owner, controlled by non-elected supervisors. At times they are telling their customers what they have to buy.

IT JUST WONT WORK

The suprmarket customers just go somewhere else. The supermarket or part of it closes down.

The customers in here wanted a sports section - REFUSED

The customers in here wanted anti spam removed - this has been promised for weeks, despite that, it does not work and hits their best customers most

I could go on ad infinitum. But who is listening or reading?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i tottaly agree BB, i think something must be done&#33;
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by bigboab@7 April 2004 - 23:38
    You are correct in a sense Canti. Over the last few weeks the board has dropped by over 30% and going down fast. You will always have a higher &#39;attendance in the other worlds under these circumstances because these are member. seeking, or giving advice, music etc.

This board is like a supermarket, run by an owner, controlled by non-elected supervisors. At times they are telling their customers what they have to buy.

IT JUST WONT WORK

The suprmarket customers just go somewhere else. The supermarket or part of it closes down.

The customers in here wanted a sports section - REFUSED

The customers in here wanted anti spam removed - this has been promised for weeks, despite that, it does not work and hits their best customers most

I could go on ad infinitum. But who is listening or reading?
    Rookie started a poll about sportsworld, in the about section. He said if 50% votes in favor he wants to add it. I didn&#39;t see him posting otherwise till now. So guess go vote there. As it has a bit over 50% atm...

The anti-spam feature is being investigated and will probably be gone pretty soon.
    Just give it a little time B)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast