Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If Zombies Take Over The World

BANNED
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@8 April 2004 - 06:07
    You could run away, yes. But (for example) let's say my household is the only non-zombie household in my village. That'd be 3 people against 3,500. Despite all our best efforts to run away, it's unlikely we'd make it very far.

There's a strategy for this situation:
    Bottleneck.

Either this or go high

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Close to my place there is a 5 storey brick building. This building has a fenced off loading area, windows with thick iron sills, chicken wire embedded in the glass and bars over the windows. It is fronted with a large metal door. This is my zombie defence headquarters.

I have a few camping friends who love to hunt. They will be my lieutenants. They are able to eat practically anything, and if they do not move they can blend into any surrounding... Plus they can bring their own guns which is a bonus. Oh and they live close, so I can roust em up in the event of trouble.

There is a supermarket very close to my place, and I live in an artsy fart area, so if we had to dispose of anyone who had the same plan as we did then it wouldnt be too hard.

We could raid the mall for video games,
    My work is close by so we might still have internet access
    And I think id dress up in baseball umpire gear (Not for the protection value, but rather that stylish mask)

But thats off the top of my head.... It's not like ive thought about this before
    Ever...

Honest!

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@8 April 2004 - 14:33
    If it was new DOTD i would go to a mall something like that yeah and just shoot from the root till there all dead(er). If its olf DOTD i would get a chainsaw and something like a hotrod and put my Carmageddon skills to good use
    You're going to drown them in semen?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    im taken over the local grocery store first
    then im goin to my boy's house to rack up on some guns
    then im goin zombie huntin

or someone goin to kill me for goin mad!?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    You're all forgetting something.

You'd still lose, because you've got to die sometime.
    Then it's Zombie Nation for you.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by Phyltre@8 April 2004 - 15:37
    You're all forgetting something.

You'd still lose, because you've got to die sometime.
    Then it's Zombie Nation for you.
    There is an unspoken agreement between us whereby if any one of us gets zombified the others are obligated to do a headshot.

The last guy alive....
    Well obviously he's on his own...

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+8 April 2004 - 14:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 8 April 2004 - 14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MagicNakor@8 April 2004 - 06:07
    You could run away, yes. But (for example) let&#39;s say my household is the only non-zombie household in my village. That&#39;d be 3 people against 3,500. Despite all our best efforts to run away, it&#39;s unlikely we&#39;d make it very far.

There&#39;s a strategy for this situation:
    Bottleneck.

Either this or go high [/b][/quote]
    Obviously a village would be a bad place to get stuck in, but a city like mine has ample good places to hole up.

For instance my home city has a number of forts, once cleared of zombies and fortified would make an ideal residence. There is even a fortifacated building on an island in our Plymouth Sound.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    : go rob a nuke from the goverment, or ask one of sadams mates to lend me one, then blow the world up...........FUCK IT&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Expire@8 April 2004 - 20:13
    : go rob a nuke from the goverment, or ask one of sadams mates to lend me one, then blow the world up...........FUCK IT&#33;
    You been watching too much of Beneath The Planet Of The Apes.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Withcheese+8 April 2004 - 17:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 8 April 2004 - 17:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Expire@8 April 2004 - 20:13
    You been watching too much of Beneath The Planet Of The Apes. [/b][/quote]
    yah that last choice right there&#33;

tell them to start handing out guns be the first , who ever ain&#39;t a zombie get&#39;s a gun

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast