Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Get all the other Geordies from this forum and go down to the nearest playground and play Hop Scotch like you always do.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@8 April 2004 - 10:41
    I have two weeks off 6th form, I'm bored, I have no money, I can't be arsed to go out or do anything which involves effort. So....

1. Is there ANYTHING worth watching on day time T.V?

2. What should I have for lunch today? (bearing in mind i don't really know how to cook and there's hardly any food in the house)

3. What's the quickest/easiest software for compressing AVI files (prefferably something which requires no technical stuff)

4. Any suggestions on how to fill some time? (other than doing coursework )
    Don't you have to revise for your A-Levels? Or are you only in your first year?

Pot noodle for lunch (as I always do).

Fill time on the forum and messing around on shockwave games on the net.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@8 April 2004 - 16:17

Pot noodle for lunch (as I always do).

You reminded me !

4. Lounge   -   #14
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    What happened to teenagers?
    When i was a teen i didn't have enough time in a day to do all the things i wanted.
    Nowdays they all seem to have lost use of their arms and legs. My 16 year old son has taken to walking at a snails pace with his arms hanging as if he had weights tied to his hands. We just had a recess from school and he didn't want to do anything except sit in his room playing video games.
    He hasn't got the bad attitude but has turned into that harry enfield character....Kevin.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Vidcc - I'm not the 'stay in my room like a hermit' type, I just have nothing to do, there isn't much to do for free around here. And I cannot go to a mate's as it costs to use public transport (they live too far away to walk and I don't have a car)

@Sparkle -I do have to revise for my AS-levels (first year) but I just don't want to

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12