Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cut A Little Slack Or Learners

Poster
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 April 2004 - 15:30
    people like you amount to nothing. ask your parents...
    Pardon me?
    You presume to know everything about me just by reading a few of my replies from an internet forum?
    Now, that's stupidity...

Oh, I'll just go and ask my mother (who has 2 university degrees (she's a teacher, like I'm assuming you are)) and father (who was awarded the dux medal in school).

Or perhaps I should ask my university lecturers?

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 April 2004 - 15:30
    gen, face it, you woun't outsmart me. two degrees proves i'm not stupid.
    You don't seem to be able to spell "won't" there, need a hand?
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Games   -   #23
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    i never said i did know you. that's called assumption, it's a dangerous thing...either way, i assume you're a muppet.

4. Games   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 April 2004 - 15:38
    i never said i did know you. that's called assumption, it's a dangerous thing...either way, i assume you're a muppet.

I'd be willing to put money down that if someone objectively browsed this topic, they're think you were the stupid one and not me

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Games   -   #25
    whether they do or not, it doesn't bother me. I earn good money, got a nice place, drive a nice car. Why should i care what people think? this is the internet, not the real world. you decided to try and be clever but it doesn't suit you, you're like a dyslexic dwarf - you're not big and you're not clever

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 April 2004 - 15:43
    whether they do or not, it doesn't bother me. I earn good money, got a nice place, drive a nice car. Why should i care what people think? this is the internet, not the real world. you decided to try and be clever but it doesn't suit you, you're like a dyslexic dwarf - you're not big and you're not clever
    Just because someone has dyslexia it doesn't mean they aren't clever.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Games   -   #27
    ok...you are finally boring me now...i'll leave you to just keep running these random thoughts and i'll have a look later to see if you actually say anything serious but i don't see that as very likely. Try getting laid or something, it will stop you talking out your frustrations on a faceless stranger over the internet.

Bye

8. Games   -   #28
    muchspl2

9. Games   -   #29
    Cut A Little Slack Or Learners
    ...or learners what ?

Try getting laid or something, it will stop you talking out your frustrations on a faceless stranger over the internet.
    you're like a dyslexic dwarf ; i assume you're a muppet ; you woun't outsmart me
    --> he must not get laid a lot

10. Games   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 April 2004 - 15:48
    ok...you are finally boring me now...i'll leave you to just keep running these random thoughts and i'll have a look later to see if you actually say anything serious but i don't see that as very likely. Try getting laid or something, it will stop you talking out your frustrations on a faceless stranger over the internet.

Bye
    I'm not taking my frustrations out on you. What I see here is a n00b (you) coming to a forum and asking for advice. When people are trying to help you, you find it ok to call them stupid and attempt to mock them, even though they're trying to help you. Then you say "well, I'm obviously not stupid because I've got two degrees". Just because you've got two degrees doesn't mean jack on this forum. An old boss of mine had a degree but she was as thick as pigshit. Unless your degree is relevant to this forum or you have some knowledge in the areas discussed in this forum, making such statements as "I'm obviously not stupid" is just going to rub people the wrong way. Hopefully when you come back later on, you'll have changed your outlook and will welcome any advice given to you.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast