Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Big Thank You

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I would like to thank the thankers if thats okay

2. Lounge   -   #12
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by Withcheese@9 April 2004 - 00:47
    I would like to thank myself, but really should I be sharing this with strangers...?
    If you're going to thank yourself, please be sure to turn on the webcam first.

Oh... wait you said thank... not...

Never mind.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by djweiser@8 April 2004 - 19:34
    Latly alot of us have done alot of moaning about this forum, and moaned about the admins etc etc, this thread is for all the members to say thank you for running this forum!!!
    No, you cant be a moderator!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by djweiser@8 April 2004 - 19:34
    Latly alot of us have done alot of moaning about this forum, and moaned about the admins etc etc, this thread is for all the members to say thank you for running this forum!!!
    Get up off your knees. They are non elected and recently, it would appear, non responsive. Without US there would not be a Forum. If this Forum had been a football(or soccer ) team, the management and staff would have been replaced weeks ago.

One can only assume that you are not affected by anti spam and are unaware the amount of 'regular' members who have disappeared over the past few weeks(months). Praising only helps to prolong the decline.

P.S. I am not moaning I am stating facts. I will also add that I am only speaking from experience in the Lounge.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by nigel123+9 April 2004 - 06:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 9 April 2004 - 06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-djweiser@8 April 2004 - 19:34
    Latly alot of us have done alot of moaning about this forum, and moaned about the admins etc etc, this thread is for all the members to say thank you for running this forum&#33;&#33;&#33;
    No, you cant be a moderator&#33; [/b][/quote]
    stfu :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12