Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Got Broken Into...

Of course, as I said, the veracity of the claims are irrelvant to the emotion expressed. The thread was started because a young man became extremely upset.

It was not the purpose of the poster to be a "dickhead", but to release his anger/anxiety.

You can defend your concrete interpretaion ad infinitum, but you have missed the boat entirely. Congratulations on that.

BTW, I have read every single thread, every one. What sort of arrogance is that?

Naive? I understood a situation had occured which had prompted an emotional response. I could care less about the details, they are for the mindlessly concrete. I understood the words between the lines.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #142
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@11 April 2004 - 03:17
    Of course, as I said, the veracity of the claims are irrelvant to the emotion expressed. The thread was started because a young man became extremely upset.
    Extremely upset by what ? An alleged event which did not actually occur.

My contention is that the poster is not actually upset by anything and merely posted for reactions such as yours.

The fact that you bought it is your problem not mine.

3. Lounge   -   #143
    Why do you think it did not occur?

Somrthing did occur, somebody did respond, and thus we have this thread.

Lust remember Azad has been a member for some time, why respond now with a bullshit?

It just does not fit.

4. Lounge   -   #144
    Poster
    I think this post is getting abit out of hand. Constructive replys only please.

5. Lounge   -   #145
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    pleeeeez!

6. Lounge   -   #146
    Poster
    Originally posted by bujub22@11 April 2004 - 02:40
    pleeeeez!
    I agree.

7. Lounge   -   #147
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@11 April 2004 - 03:37
    Why do you think it did not occur?

Somrthing did occur, somebody did respond, and thus we have this thread.

Lust remember Azad has been a member for some time, why respond now with a bullshit?

It just does not fit.
    I think it did not occur because of the inconsistencies, highly unlikely events and lies in the story. I am far from being the only one who has come to this conclusion.

Whether you think it fits or not is irrelevant. Plenty of murders (or other crimes) occur where the perpetrator simply wasn't that sort of person. In the eyes of those around him (or her).

You simply cannot accept that you believed this hogwash, so you desperately try to defend the veracity. It is quite sad to see.

You support mindless violence and you cannot accept that your judgment was incorrect. What a shame, I had thought so much more highly of you.

8. Lounge   -   #148
    I fail to see where I stated that I believed his story. My first post addressed his emotional rant and I chose not to quibble the details as "something" did occur, of that I am certain.

To repeat:

Originally posted by J'Pol@11 April 2004 - 10:34

It was not the purpose of the poster to be a "dickhead", but to release his anger/anxiety.

You can defend your concrete interpretaion ad infinitum, but you have missed the boat entirely. Congratulations on that.

BTW, I have read every single thread, every one. What sort of arrogance is that?

Naive? I understood a situation had occured which had prompted an emotional response. I could care less about the details, they are for the mindlessly concrete. I understood the words between the lines.
    So I commend you for not understanding that his rant was a form of catharsis for an "event" which recently occurred, whatever the details may be. Rather than let him dissipate his anger you decided to call him a dickhead to restoke his fire. You then preceded on some ridiculous dissection of the events, to find that they did not unfold as originally detailed. Well, no shit sherlock.

So rather than address the actual claims, I addressed his emotional state. That rant did not come from a vacuum.

And as far as supporting mindless violence, was this line too confusing?

I'm going to have have to go with the kid on this one. Not because what he did was right, but I would have done the same thing.
    By "going with the kid" I am saying that I understand his emotional response and I don't think he came in here from a vacuum to post that initial froth, simply to be a "dickhead". If I could change one word, it would be "would" to "might", because I am not 16. But sometimes, even us old gits lose control of our tempers.

As for being disappointed in me, blah, blah, I already heard that from Lefty. Some people need to use that trite old barb, it does you no credit.

9. Lounge   -   #149
    never steal from a guy who can bench press 225 lbs and curl 50 lbs dumbells
    HAHA, I guess nobody should mess with me huh, I can bench 225 and curl 50lbs and im only 16. My friend he is 16 and he can bench 320 and curl 90lbs, he is one beast.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #150
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@9 April 2004 - 04:18
    so we got broken into today, worst thing that could happen to me, they stole my home theater system and a bunch of dvds (50 dvds, 17 xbox games). here&#39;s the most saddest part of all, the thieves were my downstairs (tenants) boyfriend and the boyfriends friend. they showed up at 4 pm, how stupid, this was right after i got home and heard the news from my dad. rule #1: never steal from a guy who can bench press 225 lbs and curl 50 lbs dumbells, i went out there and got right up to him, beat the living shit out of him, my dad and all the neighbors were yelling for me to stop, but i didn&#39;t give a fuck, i made the motherfucka bleed like the worthless bitch he his. now they&#39;re threatning to sue us, i don&#39;t give a fuck, cuz i broke his nose, jaw, and leg. what a pussy, ironic thing: i&#39;m only 16, and the bastard was like 25 and his friend weighed 300 or so pounds and was also 25. i beat the shit out of both of em, pussies didn&#39;t even know how to fight, i still got a bunch of adrenaline left in my system, thought that typing this up would release some of it, i&#39;m still fuckin pissed though, those bastards, fuck

edit: the guy actually tried to fight back, what a dumass, he just made it that much more humiliating, one punched the fat guy btw, he was on the ground bleeding from his mouth and i kicked him until the guy cried, seriosly, some ppl are pussies man, if ur gonna steal something become a man first, not a pussy who doesn&#39;t even know how to block punches or reverse them or defend themselves, oh and get this, guy pulls out a switchblade, just punched his forearm, heard it snap like a twig (fat guy), now the cops are questioning me (were questioning me) and the ambulance paramdics gave me a nasty look, but i don&#39;t give a fuck, i&#39;m fuckin pissed
    that so amercain, I can bench press aload of shit so im much stronger and bigger than everyone else in the room, becuase i can lift up so much, im going to go walking around like im the rock out of wrestling. Maybe if i bench press about so much more im going to be the strongest man in the world, o well this guy looked at me wierd so im gonna go brag about how many little kids i beat the shit out of hen bench press his ass though a wall and call Bush to bomb his ass

Only in the USA

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast