Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Got Broken Into...

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+10 April 2004 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 10 April 2004 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@10 April 2004 - 06:16

greater vancouver area,
    bc? [/b][/quote]
    ya, and i do live in a house, not an apartment, my dog died last year . as for the whole neighbors thing, u r right and wrong, it was my neighbor that called 911 (a good thing, but also bad cuz i got charged )

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+10 April 2004 - 08:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad &#064; 10 April 2004 - 08:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@10 April 2004 - 00:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad
    @10 April 2004 - 06:16

greater vancouver area,

bc?
    ya, and i do live in a house, not an apartment, my dog died last year . as for the whole neighbors thing, u r right and wrong, it was my neighbor that called 911 (a good thing, but also bad cuz i got charged ) [/b][/quote]
    tight, im guessing eastend?

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    How do you have a downstairs tenant if you live in a house? I think I&#39;m lost here.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@9 April 2004 - 23:31
    How do you have a downstairs tenant if you live in a house? I think I&#39;m lost here.
    sometimes ppl rent out the lower portions of the house, a source of income

either that or capt rented the upper part of the house.....

5. Lounge   -   #85
    BANNED
    whats happend about the guy u kicked a sh*t out of?

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@10 April 2004 - 08:31
    tons of houses in van got huge basments people rent them out

7. Lounge   -   #87
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+10 April 2004 - 01:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 10 April 2004 - 01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker@10 April 2004 - 08:31
    tons of houses in van got huge basments people rent them out [/b][/quote]
    eastend? no, surrey. ya, we rented our basement out, it&#39;s pretty big (3 rooms 2 bathrooms, yadayadayada). as for the guy who i beat the shit out of, he&#39;s sitting in a jailcell at the local police station waiting for lawyer i presume.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    BANNED
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+10 April 2004 - 09:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 10 April 2004 - 09:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@10 April 2004 - 01:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker
    @10 April 2004 - 08:31

tons of houses in van got huge basments people rent them out
    eastend? no, surrey. ya, we rented our basement out, it&#39;s pretty big (3 rooms 2 bathrooms, yadayadayada). as for the guy who i beat the shit out of, he&#39;s sitting in a jailcell at the local police station waiting for lawyer i presume. [/b][/quote]
    stupid fool should never of robed u

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Well no wonder they stole your stuff
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+10 April 2004 - 04:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 10 April 2004 - 04:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@9 April 2004 - 06:39
    as for asking them b4 kicking their ass, when i went up to him the bitch is like "what r u gonna do?" in a bad attitude way, i didn&#39;t even say anything, first impulse was right in the face, hit him as hard as i could, he didn&#39;t get back for 1 minute or fuck, you touch my stuff and ur as good as a dead man (or a severly beaten up one at best)

Jpol,

I&#39;m going to have have to go with the kid on this one. Not because what he did was right, but I would have done the same thing.

[/b][/quote]
    Then you are worse than him.

This is a fantasist who concocted a story for some sort of cheap kudos on the interweb. Or if you choose to believe him, someone who actually behaved in that manner.

"i don&#39;t give a fuck, cuz i broke his nose, jaw, and leg. what a pussy, ironic thing: i&#39;m only 16,"

It is interesting that this adrenalin filled 16 year old semi-literate chose to highlight the irony of the situation.

If you are willing to beat others violently, risking permanent damage or death to either them or you. Not because they are physically threatening you or yours. Not as an act of self defence. But because they stole some DVDs from your house, when you weren&#39;t in it. Then said "what are you going to do about it". Then you are worse than him, because you should know better.

The telling part in your post is that you identified the comment "what are you going to do about it" as a pivotal moment. That is when the violence was inevitable. Could such a reaction be any more reminiscent of the schoolyard. I don&#39;t see how it could.

As I have said, if he went into his house when they were there, uninvited. Or had they attacked him, then that is a different story. One is entirely right to defend one&#39;s self.

Is health and life so cheap to you. It is to be hoped that when the nose and jaw were being broken no brain damage occurred.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast