Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Safe To Use Kazaa Lite

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Don't be a sh*tstick othmanni. I looked up your posts. You know all about es5.

STOP TROLLING.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by zapjb@11 April 2004 - 01:07
    Don't be a sh*tstick othmanni. I looked up your posts. You know all about es5.

STOP TROLLING.
    yah i know all about i have use d it and it is good ..WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by othmanni+11 April 2004 - 09:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (othmanni @ 11 April 2004 - 09:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-zapjb@11 April 2004 - 01:07
    Don&#39;t be a sh*tstick othmanni. I looked up your posts. You know all about es5.

STOP TROLLING.
    yah i know all about i have use d it and it is good ..WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT [/b][/quote]
    You like it, fine. You expressed your view.

I think it is crap and does not do as it claims. It&#39;s major selling point, the anonymity is nothing more than what you could do anyway. If reports are to be believed it doesn&#39;t work.

They have spammed other boards since they started trying to get people to use it

It claims to have twice the population of the planet as users, not in my experience.

The GUI is crap.

Hidden code was identified, then the developers came up with all sorts of stories to explain it.

The developers made death threats and threats to assault the member of someone&#39;s family. On the basis that he posted bad things about the programme.

The forum is full of sad "fanboys" who cant see anything wrong with any of the above.

The developers make claims about having offices in the middle east and employing loads of people. No-one other than they can find any proof of this, indeed when asked about Ras Kabir (Big Head) / ESV the local authorities and population simply laugh.

Even if it wasn&#39;t crap I wouldn&#39;t use it. However it is anyway.

These are my views. I feel as entitled to express them as you are to express yours.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    cow_dung's Avatar 2010 Killua
    Safe in CANADA&#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+11 April 2004 - 05:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 11 April 2004 - 05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by othmanni@11 April 2004 - 09:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-zapjb
    @11 April 2004 - 01:07
    Don&#39;t be a sh*tstick othmanni. I looked up your posts. You know all about es5.

STOP TROLLING.

yah i know all about i have use d it and it is good ..WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT
    You like it, fine. You expressed your view.

I think it is crap and does not do as it claims. It&#39;s major selling point, the anonymity is nothing more than what you could do anyway. If reports are to be believed it doesn&#39;t work.

They have spammed other boards since they started trying to get people to use it

It claims to have twice the population of the planet as users, not in my experience.

The GUI is crap.

Hidden code was identified, then the developers came up with all sorts of stories to explain it.

The developers made death threats and threats to assault the member of someone&#39;s family. On the basis that he posted bad things about the programme.

The forum is full of sad "fanboys" who cant see anything wrong with any of the above.

The developers make claims about having offices in the middle east and employing loads of people. No-one other than they can find any proof of this, indeed when asked about Ras Kabir (Big Head) / ESV the local authorities and population simply laugh.

Even if it wasn&#39;t crap I wouldn&#39;t use it. However it is anyway.

These are my views. I feel as entitled to express them as you are to express yours. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;;m sorry you waisted your time, if you look as his other post its clear he is just here to spam es5
    sad really :/

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by cow_dung@11 April 2004 - 11:05
    Safe in CANADA&#33;
    :beerchug:

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    This question has beeen answered so many times

here newbie

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Hmm,people,to end this thread,lets just say using k-lite would b a hell of alot smarter than using KMD now every1 shut up and move on to other threads

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@11 April 2004 - 16:12
    Hmm,people,to end this thread,lets just say using k-lite would b a hell of alot smarter than using KMD now every1 shut up and move on to other threads

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    None of them are 100% safe, especially if you don&#39;t use them right. SoulSeek and WinMX are still pretty low on the RIAA agenda. I think they go after the biggest networks first and then move down the line. Past record - they started off with Napster, then hit Audiogalaxy when it became popular, now they&#39;re concentrating on FastTrack (Kazaa mainly). ES5 is still pretty buggy for me - they keep coming out with new betas, but it usually ends up freezing my comp with a checksum error or something, or it freezes my browser and shuts down my internet connection, so you can&#39;t get much safer than that
    Some people report that they don&#39;t get any trouble, but I think it depends on what comp you&#39;ve got, firewall, internet connection, router, etc., as to how well it works for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast