Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Busted

Poster
    Originally posted by othmanni@17 April 2004 - 07:42
    i am welling to proof it is safe if u r welling to debate ? will you?
    It's been proven it's not anonymous.

What do you mean by safe?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by 4th gen+17 April 2004 - 08:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 17 April 2004 - 08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-othmanni@17 April 2004 - 07:42
    i am welling to proof it is safe if u r welling to debate ? will you?
    It&#39;s been proven it&#39;s not anonymous.

What do you mean by safe? [/b][/quote]
    safe= anonymous
    what is your proof about that ...that it is not anonymous
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by othmanni@17 April 2004 - 07:48
    safe= anonymous
    http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=406

edit: What is your proof it is anonymous?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    muchspl2
    he doesn&#39;t need proof es5 is safe, the people at es5 have told him and thats all he needs

fucking sheep

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 April 2004 - 06:35
    contest that shit, your word against theirs and if they pulled that shit I&#39;d have a civil case against them, invasion of privacy
    never mind that I would want to know all about there "collecting method&#39;s" but guess thats just me
    Totally agree.

Also suggest ridding yourself of Zone Alarm and installing Sygate Personal Firewall Pro. Much better.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by muchspl2@17 April 2004 - 09:03
    he doesn&#39;t need proof es5 is safe, the people at es5 have told him and thats all he needs

fucking sheep
    what a debate ...friendly and subjective my ass
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by 4th gen+17 April 2004 - 08:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 17 April 2004 - 08:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-othmanni@17 April 2004 - 07:48
    safe= anonymous

edit: What is your proof it is anonymous? [/b][/quote]
    this siite is known for it bias and hating for es5 ..
    i need subbjective proof

Sasser Simple Solution

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by othmanni+17 April 2004 - 12:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (othmanni @ 17 April 2004 - 12:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@17 April 2004 - 08:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-othmanni
    @17 April 2004 - 07:48
    safe= anonymous

edit: What is your proof it is anonymous?
    this siite is known for it bias and hating for es5 ..
    i need subbjective proof [/b][/quote]
    also known for bad spelling

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    QUOTE (othmanni @ Apr 17 2004, 09:52 AM)
    ok i went to filesharing talk and posted some u know posts about es5 and somebody said to me that es5 has a remote deletion feature of files ...what do u have to say about that ??
    quick answer please and no flaming ..i asked him about the proof and he said he will bring it later ..?
    so are u welling to debate

That was the exploit that Random Nut found (like I said in my first post on this thread) it was fixed on the same day it was publicized. Apparently it was there as part of an auto-update feature, so that you didn&#39;t need to uninstall ES5 to update to a newer version. Random Nut found a way to make it delete more than was intended.

If only Random Nut had spent his time on finding a way to make K-Lite stealthy, instead of writing malicious exploits, perhaps things could have been better all round?

Sasser Simple Solution

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by othmanni+17 April 2004 - 14:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (othmanni @ 17 April 2004 - 14:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@17 April 2004 - 09:03

fucking sheep
    what a debate ...friendly and subjective my ass [/b][/quote]
    @ othmanni, es5 addy is banned here, you seem to know that.
    There is no such thing as Friendly and Subjective debate about es5 in this forum, I agree.
    I have not found on any other forums either, not that i&#39;ve been lookin&#39; for it too hard,
    im just not interested about that crap.
    The reputation of es5 is really bad, that has a lot to do with the shit they posted here earlier,
    how they acted on some key issues like attacking Rundom Nut, that was a very bad move.
    There will be no es5 talking here.
    They all burn down in flames.

Spoiler: Show

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast