Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@11 April 2004 - 03:50
    Sorry if this offends anyone because you are a Christian, but think of it from my view, I'm not a christian, I don't believe

And another thing while I'm on form, WTF does Jesus getting nailed to a bit of wood have to do with Chocolate Eggs???
    Doesn't offend me, I'm a practicing Protestant. You have a right to complain. We all loves ours sleepy times don't wes?

Jesus's crucifiction has nothing to do with chocolate eggs. It's just corporate (chocolate) greed taking advantage of and exploiting our faith. After all, what does Jesus being born have to do with a fat guy in a red suit and flying reindeer? It's just a way for the toy companies to make money. Nothing is easier to exploit than people's faith.

You said you're not Christian, are you anything? Find a faith, you'll be glad you did. There has to be a god, we had to come from somewhere. I don't believe the evolution crap we learn in Biology. I'd prefer to trust age-old works (Bible) that we were created as humans by a supreme being, than believe I was a germ that came from and explosion that grew into some insane monley that mutated to a human. Doesn't work for me.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWells55+11 April 2004 - 23:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWells55 @ 11 April 2004 - 23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@11 April 2004 - 03:50
    Sorry if this offends anyone because you are a Christian, but think of it from my view, I&#39;m not a christian, I don&#39;t believe

And another thing while I&#39;m on form, WTF does Jesus getting nailed to a bit of wood have to do with Chocolate Eggs???
    Doesn&#39;t offend me, I&#39;m a practicing Protestant. You have a right to complain. We all loves ours sleepy times don&#39;t wes?

Jesus&#39;s crucifiction has nothing to do with chocolate eggs. It&#39;s just corporate (chocolate) greed taking advantage of and exploiting our faith. After all, what does Jesus being born have to do with a fat guy in a red suit and flying reindeer? It&#39;s just a way for the toy companies to make money. Nothing is easier to exploit than people&#39;s faith.

You said you&#39;re not Christian, are you anything? Find a faith, you&#39;ll be glad you did. There has to be a god, we had to come from somewhere. I don&#39;t believe the evolution crap we learn in Biology. I&#39;d prefer to trust age-old works (Bible) that we were created as humans by a supreme being, than believe I was a germ that came from and explosion that grew into some insane monley that mutated to a human. Doesn&#39;t work for me. [/b][/quote]
    Fundamentalist Protestant, always handy to have one of them about.

Do you think file sharing is theft, you are taking the property of the copyright holder without paying them for it.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Ex-member
    I&#39;ve just found out that the word "Easter" comes from the name of an ancient fertility goddess called "œstre". Interesting...

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@11 April 2004 - 23:35
    I&#39;ve just found out that the word "Easter" comes from the name of an ancient fertility goddess called "œstre". Interesting...
    Interesting but irrelevant. It&#39;s just a word for a time of the year.

What is important is what we commemorate, not when it is or what it is called.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Lamsey@11 April 2004 - 22:35
    Pervert

@Dwells......Exactly&#33;

@Rafi.......Yes little dude I did, and I thought it was so good I&#39;d bless this place with it too

@Candy......Hey baby

Am I scaring you yet?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345