Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's The Jerk

I really don't consider myself a jerk, I even was nice to thereelions, when everyone gave him crap. I'm pretty patient with absolute n00bs (except for my sped friends who get so much pr0n related viruses and spyware that they have to call me to fix their comps0) and willing to help with what I know, not give them crap for 10 minutes when they're trying to enjoy the Soulseek chat they just started using. I think I've only got really pissed at n00bs once, and that was on Call of Duty, where there were 14 annoying n00bs who thought they were great and were pinging 350. Needless to say, I pwned them.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hey I was a n00b and all you guys ganged up on me, and FC's the reason I don't go in musicworld, he told me if he saw me in there again he'd get his brothers, cousins biggest mates sister to sit on my face She's a big a mama that was nearly a year ago, now I own your asses

Altho I'm running out of room in the stables, these donkeys take up lots of room

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #13
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 April 2004 - 22:51
    No.You had every right to call me a Jerk.I was being one.And if anybody else shows up there with just Video Game Zelda Music and no CDs they have Ripped(at least 10) then I will do the same to them.

Go to the noob room.Come back and Play with the Big Boys when your Parents like you say can get a CD Player.Or when you learn what Pawn Shops and used Record Stores are.

Get out there and browse a few of these Places.Because I have a feeling they are not going to be there in 20 Years with the way your Generation is growing up with the Internet being the only way you have ever listened to Music.

Sorry.But you were in the wrong Room.And sorry.I am an old fart who still Buys Music.Why?Because I Love it thats why.

And do not give me that "I am only 14 " crap.Have heard it all before.I was basically Jokeing with this kid and all he did was tell me tio go to hell.

Today has been a fun day around here.And I mean that.Maybe I found out something about myself.Lord I hope so.Because I did not find too many Eggs at the hunt.

FC B)

*I Posted once on this Subject and that is it.You guys have fun and speak whatever is on your mind about me.*
    To you, it is a joke. To some it is offensive and hardly fair treatment. If they understand the joke and laugh with you thats fine, but otherwise it is picking on and toying with people just because they are new. I wonder if even the mighty FC may have left when he was a noob if treated the same way.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    RGX

I think not, it's not in his character.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    @FC: I don't feel I was in the wrong room. Not too many people were talking music in there anyways. I just like as being a good place to chat with people I know from FST. Video Games OSTs are what I like. I ripped my only one that wasn't lost or scratched up and I ripped it well, with a 320 CBR and using LAME. I tagged them, too. I download mostly OSTs because I can't hear them on the radio. Other music I'm fine with listening to on the radio. I'm not a big listener, I just enjoy occasionally cranking my 330 W surround sound systme in my room with the radio every now and then, and putting on an OST or too when I go to sleep. There's a difference between joking and beind rude and annoying. Besides, you spent a long time "joking", to n00bs (especially young n00bs) it can be annoying, possibly hurtful (go ahead, point and laugh). And yeah, I did tell you to go to hell, I wante dyou to leave me the hell alone and let me chat in peace.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    I think everyone needs to just calm down a little here. Let's step back and think about this situation. We're talking about Soulseek, it's just a program where people come to share music/files and have a little chat. It shouldn't be taken so bloody seriously. A few of us had a rather heated discussion today (myself, TC, Lamsey, WeeMouse, Blitz, FKDUP...) and at the end of it all, although a few of us took up contrary positions, we didn't end up falling out or not talking. Everyone should just calm down and think about the ethos of the program.

Either that or we can just get right down to flaming
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Well personally I think 4th gen is the jerk

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWells55@11 April 2004 - 22:00
    @FC: I don't feel I was in the wrong room. Not too many people were talking music in there anyways. I just like as being a good place to chat with people I know from FST. Video Games OSTs are what I like. I ripped my only one that wasn't lost or scratched up and I ripped it well, with a 320 CBR and using LAME. I tagged them, too. I download mostly OSTs because I can't hear them on the radio. Other music I'm fine with listening to on the radio. I'm not a big listener, I just enjoy occasionally cranking my 330 W surround sound systme in my room with the radio every now and then, and putting on an OST or too when I go to sleep.
    The average number of music files of the people in the room is 10000+
    It's essentially a music-based room. You don't come on sharing music and you're "fair game" for FC's policy.

However, read my last post and chill
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    LOL, 4th gen was in the room same time I was, he didn't give me any crap. And blitz was just plain cool to me. And then there's gutter who invited me there in the first place, cuz he saw I was a decent person who liked FST. BTW, I have 1.1 GBs, about 600 files shared. Sure there all OSTs, that's what I specialize in. It's my niche. Besides, even if I am "fair game", he could of been nicer.

Edit: I'm calm. Hell, I didn't even start this thread. calling FC was a jerk was fine by me. I didn't need a whole freaking thread about it.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Oh we're being serious?

Oh ok, well I was warned if I used SS to have plenty of files and all neatly ordered otherwise I would get hassle, but to be honest that would'nt stop me, people wanna give you hassle it's their prob, them musicworld people are a strange breed

Anyhoo, I would'nt think FC intentionally meant to upset anyone, I've known him a fair while and he's always been a giggle and I've never seen him be maliscous (I have no idea how to spell that) so I doubt it was really meant to upset you Dwells

Sheesh, you wanna come in the lounge for a couple of weeks, you think FC's bad?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast