Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Board You Have Here

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ron+13 March 2003 - 02:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 13 March 2003 - 02:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 March 2003 - 00:02
    We keep MusicWorld in tip-top-shape.I don&#39;t know about the rest of you planets.
    That&#39;s just because there are not enough people posting there to create a mess. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe not - but ive got more from that place in 1 week than 2 months on K-lite - .

"Do i detect some animosity from you Sherlock?"
    "On the contrary Watson my freaky side-kick. The more options you have, the more chances of beating the system&#33;"
    "You are so clever Sherlock&#33;"
    "I know and also, the people there are a bit tidier too - otherwise we send em back here - ha ha ha......"
    "And you call ME freaky Sherlock ??"

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #12
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ron+13 March 2003 - 02:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 13 March 2003 - 02:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 March 2003 - 00:02
    We keep MusicWorld in tip-top-shape.I don&#39;t know about the rest of you planets.
    That&#39;s just because there are not enough people posting there to create a mess. [/b][/quote]
    lol.. SHOT DOWN&#33;

i still don&#39;t know what world to side with
    maybe software or hardware

maybe if someone were to offer me cookies *hint hint*

but yeah this board doesn&#39;t need any more forums... got quite a few already, don&#39;t need more to make it more "messy"

3. Lounge   -   #13
    OK....I&#39;ll probably get used to it , former boards had less members also....this one over 11 thousand , big numba&#39;s

PS. Welcome to the forum.
    Thnx m8 B)

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ex-member
    Yeah, it&#39;s difficult to keep up when you&#39;ve got thousands of members, some of which have made thousands of posts.
    Just work out how to use the search engine and you&#39;ll be cool.
    Topic tracking is also great for keeping a tab on a thread you&#39;re interested in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12