Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Censorship Bs

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@13 April 2004 - 10:51
    Jesus chsit people,is it jsut me or yall fed up with this censorship BS? ive had a good amount of people complain ab my sigs becuz it "offended" them or it was "gross";well u kno what?FUCK YOU!hows that for breakin the censorship rule a bit?look people,all im sayin is if u dont like sumting dont look at it and KEEP UR GOD DAMN TRAP SHUT!dont report us if its offending u!just clsoe ur fuckin eyes if u have too! so to wrap this complaint up i wanna leave yall with a few things to complain ab once again:
    all religions suck
    the pope is a religious leader by day and male gigolo by night
    jesus rode DAT ASS all the way to bethleham
    OJ didnt do it
    free martha
    CHOP DOWN THE RAIN FOREST!
    bring guns2skool
    Bush and Kerry both blo majorly
    Legalize Gay Marriage!
    and the number 1 top pick:kazaa is dead!
    Oh dear, teh spelling! the humanity!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    I liked the Jeezis Cheezit part.... I laffed

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    I reported "masterpiece21" to the mod team because of his sig. It was not only too big, but also racist.

I noted that he had the following text above his sig:

Originally posted by masterpiece&#39;s old sig+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (masterpiece&#39;s old sig)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Well some bastard redneck religous fruits didnt like my sig so jsut imagine a giant cock gun here pluggin the Pope*The finger for any1 who complained ab my sig*[/b]

So, I pm&#39;d him to tell him that I had reported him. This is what I said:

Originally posted by 4th gen@
    Just read your little declaration: "Well some bastard redneck religous fruits didnt like my sig so jsut imagine a giant cock gun here pluggin the Pope*The finger for any1 who complained ab my sig*"

Thought I&#39;d tell you I reported your sig. Have a nice day, prick
    The following is the reply I got from masterpiece:

<!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece

wtf is that shit ab?u offended over sumting i SAID?damn dude u must b one of those bastard redneck religious fruits that didnt liek my sig.well SCREW YOU MUTHAFACKO&#33;this lil war aint over,BITCH&#33;btw,the popes jsut an old fart caught in the wed of religon.hmm hope this offends you:FUCK GOD&#33;HE AINT REAL&#33; have a nice day
    yours truely,
    Colin
    ps.u wanna settle this any other way?fine u tihnk of it ill take u up on it JIMBO&#33;and btw LAY OFF UR SISTER&#33;bad enuogh u popped her
    [/quote]
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+13 April 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 13 April 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I reported "masterpiece21" to the mod team because of his sig. It was not only too big, but also racist.

I noted that he had the following text above his sig:

Originally posted by masterpiece&#39;s old sig+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (masterpiece&#39;s old sig)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Well some bastard redneck religous fruits didnt like my sig so jsut imagine a giant cock gun here pluggin the Pope*The finger for any1 who complained ab my sig*[/b]

So, I pm&#39;d him to tell him that I had reported him. This is what I said:

<!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @
    Just read your little declaration: "Well some bastard redneck religous fruits didnt like my sig so jsut imagine a giant cock gun here pluggin the Pope*The finger for any1 who complained ab my sig*"

Thought I&#39;d tell you I reported your sig. Have a nice day, prick

The following is the reply I got from masterpiece:

<!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece

wtf is that shit ab?u offended over sumting i SAID?damn dude u must b one of those bastard redneck religious fruits that didnt liek my sig.well SCREW YOU MUTHAFACKO&#33;this lil war aint over,BITCH&#33;btw,the popes jsut an old fart caught in the wed of religon.hmm hope this offends you:FUCK GOD&#33;HE AINT REAL&#33; have a nice day
    yours truely,
    Colin
    ps.u wanna settle this any other way?fine u tihnk of it ill take u up on it JIMBO&#33;and btw LAY OFF UR SISTER&#33;bad enuogh u popped her
    [/quote] [/b][/quote]
    Could we be witnessing the birth of a new Board Menace?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Are you referring to masterpiece or 4the Gen? :fugley:

6. Lounge   -   #26
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    We already know 4th Gen is a menace

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by nigel123@13 April 2004 - 23:38
    Are you referring to masterpiece or 4the Gen? :fugley:
    Yeah he is, personally that pm was pritty bad, are the mods doing anything. Its was extreamly bad towards christains and amercains (rednecks he mentioned). Shouting and taking the piss out of a religious group isn&#39;t somethink lighthearted, those are some pritty serious words dude, you need to chill out.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@13 April 2004 - 22:42
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by 4th gen+13 April 2004 - 23:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 13 April 2004 - 23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@13 April 2004 - 22:42
    We already know 4th Gen is a menace&nbsp;
    [/b][/quote]
    He&#39;s a menace to sociaty when he&#39;s drinking his juice in the hood

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+13 April 2004 - 22:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 13 April 2004 - 22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@13 April 2004 - 23:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @13 April 2004 - 22:42

He&#39;s a menace to sociaty when he&#39;s drinking his juice in the hood [/b][/quote]
    That just sounds so wrong...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast