Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Censorship Bs

h1

Child, you really need to shut the fuck up. I'm an Asian athiest and I still take offense to your comments about whites, "rednecks," and Christians.

You're not a racist... lol. Here's a sample of some of your posts:
    Originally posted by masterpiece21+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (masterpiece21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kazaalite4ever,blo my avatar[/b]
    Originally posted by masterpiece21+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (masterpiece21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i dont trust this dooshbag&#33;i think hes workin for the RIAA&#33; may he b raped by a nympho AIDS infected squirrel every sunday for the rest of his life&#33; U sneaky FRUITLOOP&#33; [/b]
    Originally posted by masterpiece21
    Damn it i miss the BoonDocks,since ive moved to this town full of christian rednecks the comic strips here r the sucky 1&#39;s of the pic
    I say beat the shit out of all ur siblings and bury that shit in ur backyard
    Dude ur fuckin pitiful&#33; u LAZY BASTARD&#33;
    Ok first off ive gotten a few complaints and censorship BS with my sig.ok every1 if u dont like sumting FUCK OFF&#33;dont look at it&#33;and longdong,that applys2u.tho that aids comment was gnarsty but it was dumb tho.not even funny.props thats u changed it tho.ok REALITY thanx for the opinion but it just started a mini war.why doesnt every1 jsut STFU and end this god damn thread&#33;btw lemme make sum things taht can b censored for yall kk?

Jesus is a lil bitch
    God isnt real
    dis-respect the homeless
    and msot of all,FUCK THE BUSH SUPPORTERS&#33;
    and lets not forget waht started this,KAZAA IS DEAD&#33;MOVE ON&#33;
    and lemme add this too:the pope is a fruitloop&#33;and im ashamed2b a catholic&#33;

hope this gives yall sumting2think/BS ab.......let the flamming begin
    Jesus chsit people,is it jsut me or yall fed up with this censorship BS? ive had a good amount of people complain ab my sigs becuz it "offended" them or it was "gross";well u kno what?FUCK YOU&#33;hows that for breakin the censorship rule a bit?look people,all im sayin is if u dont like sumting dont look at it and KEEP UR GOD DAMN TRAP SHUT&#33;dont report us if its offending u&#33;just clsoe ur fuckin eyes if u have too&#33; so to wrap this complaint up i wanna leave yall with a few things to complain ab once again:
    all religions suck
    the pope is a religious leader by day and male gigolo by night
    jesus rode DAT ASS all the way to bethleham
    OJ didnt do it
    free martha
    CHOP DOWN THE RAIN FOREST&#33;
    bring guns2skool
    Bush and Kerry both blo majorly
    Legalize Gay Marriage&#33;
    and the number 1 top pick:kazaa is dead&#33;
    i thought would jsut b a good laugh to afew people and they wouldnt deem it "racist"
    [The poster was talking about the word "nigger."]
    Well then lemme least get this out,i didnt c it as "racist" ok?look if it was a white guy calklin a black guy 1 sure then i wouldnt of put it up BUT ITS A WHITE BABY STARIN AT A DOLL&#33;is that seriously racist?and religion?look i was brought up catholic for 8 yrs&#33;it sucked&#33;and no i dont belvie in god,and when u say purile acts,i dont c em as that.i jsut let out my views on religion freely and hey if it offends sum1,sorry and ill edit it 4 u if u ask simple
    R u saying my posts arent worth it?almost im not EQUAL to you?hey moderator people isnt this a violation?racist??
    LOL well dude u got a point,and mastertwat?BLO ME&#33;simple,and hey,dont forget2swallow&#33;(i can c the complaint ab this any minute now)
    <!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece21
    @
    hobbes,u lose me more nad more with every post,and fkdup74,how in the fuck can i b offensive and wrong when ur calling me a fag becuz of my pic?u rethink that buddy and get back2me when uve pulled hobbes dick out of ur ass ok?and im sorry but ur guns jsut too short-2 1/2 inches aint cuttin it[/quote]<!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece21

FKDUP74,im startin2think ur the "fag" here.mayb ur ashamed and make fun of others to cover it up? u should cum out of the closet dude ud feel better and have mroe access to the likes of,kobe bryant?*gulp* [/quote]
    In conclusion: you are a prick, Octopussy incarnate, or a goddamn racist. Or all of the above.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    4th gen,if u read my posts alil more u will find that the only groups i enjoy to offend is major religious groups.people on this baord?i could care less2offend.and haxor,ur callin me racist becuz almost half the my posts u listed r ab my sigs bein takin down?and hey why dont cha read alil more and youll c i saw the baby pic as FUNNY not RACIST TOWARDS AFRICAN AMERICANS&#33;and your an athiest asian?then im not sure how u can b offended by me if ur not even a redneck or christian?and yes sum of my posts r violent,but im jsut a violent person.cant society accept that?im guessing none of you have crucifed a squirrel on popsicle stix?

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Poster
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@15 April 2004 - 01:55
    and your an athiest asian?then im not sure how u can b offended by me if ur not even a redneck or christian?and yes sum of my posts r violent,but im jsut a violent person.cant society accept that?im guessing none of you have crucifed a squirrel on popsicle stix?
    The mere statement that you can&#39;t understand why someone thinks something isn&#39;t racist because they&#39;re not directly targeted is pure racism in itself

No, I&#39;ve never killed a squirrel before

edit: also, why do you "enjoy" offending people?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    h1
    Originally posted by 4th gen@14 April 2004 - 22:00
    The mere statement that you can&#39;t understand why someone thinks something isn&#39;t racist because they&#39;re not directly targeted is pure racism in itself
    Touché.

I think I&#39;ll go STFU myself now, I&#39;m being crushed by the irony...

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Poster
    This is a picture of me, using my webcam.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@15 April 2004 - 07:38
    This is a picture of me, using my webcam.

You look better than I do in the mornings...

7. Lounge   -   #87
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Damn J&#39;Pol lol i pictured u as similar to the old guy thats ur avatar well least i kno waht 1 person looks like on this board.btw i thought u were a guy guess not

8. Lounge   -   #88
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Well then....that all made quite an interesting read. Masterpiece, i think what they are saying is that you are as subtle as a sledgehammer. You need to resolve one issue at a time. Religion is best defined as one person&#39;s belief. I respect your beliefs, you should respect mine. I do not broadcast my beliefs on here because i think they are personal. No one belief is right, no one belief is wrong.

I doubt that the Pope is a gigalo either as you say. Do you have any proof of that? Saying something slanderous like that has just created quite a few enemies. For example, anyone that respects the Pope. Not the greatest of moves was it...

Jesus rode that ass all the way to Bethlehem? It was Mary that rode it, not Jesus. Even in the context that you meant, is it ever reported that Jesus rode anyone? That is pure fabrication of something from nothing.

May as well mention your signature now. I&#39;ve never seen it but by the sounds of it, it wasn&#39;t a joke how you intended it to be. I understand that it was just a joke but its time to put your hand up kid and admit you were wrong. It wasn&#39;t taken as a joke so it had to go. Its not the idea to offend on here. I have been a git lately on here but that&#39;s all sorted now, i just go about business, get answers i need etc.

Next the Martha and OJ scenarios you mentioned. I can&#39;t really comment on it because of lack of knowledge in these areas but if OJ was found innocent, we have to accept that. That is the way the judicial system. Nobody said we had to like it, just accept it.

Chopping down the rainforest...let&#39;s have a look at the implications of that. What lives in the Rainforest? Animals etc... Tribes... People have a right to not like animals, personally, I like them, some fascinate me, some bore me but over all, i like them. They are all a sign of nature&#39;s evolution. Now look at Tribes in the forest. That is their home, that is what they know. They themselves have evolved by adaptation. You seem that you would be quite happy to wipe out there home. In affect that could wipe the tribes out. This sounds like a similar situation to what Hitler wanted. The extinction of one race, the Jewish race. It&#39;s known as anti-semitism. In other words, you can&#39;t get much more racist than that.

Bring guns to school. This is just a guess but that isn&#39;t your greatest idea is it. I am assuming you are American. I talk to a lot of Americans. 9/11 was a national tradegy. I&#39;m pretty sure you had emotional thoughts about this. We did here in England. The world did. Your statement of "bring guns to school" is a small scale way of saying that you support the tragic loss of innocent lives. You support that one persons or persons that feel it is the right thing to do to kill people. You make me sick.

Bush and Kerry blo...again, i am not American, i do not know much about these men apart from what i hear on the news. Again, politics is not my strength but i do know that everyone has a right to there own belief and a right to vote. Isn&#39;t that a constitutional right that you have in America? Do not try to sway people&#39;s thoughts based on your own biased opinion unless you are promoting the good things that they have done. Promoting the bad things is propaganda and slander.

Legalising gay marriage...all about your own opinion.

Kazaa is dead...not yet, i still get music off there, just singles, quite a handy tool for that too.

Right, i think i covered about all that i wanted to say. Hopefully I haven&#39;t offended you Masterpiee, if i have i apologise. All i&#39;ve tried to do is offer a realisation, give you something to think about. Calling someone a cunt or anything else on here is demonstrated quite often and i have been guilty of that too but your views are too extreme. You try to justify yourself in the wrong ways.

All i can suggest is that you post a message on here and apologise for the things you have said. I am not saying they are all wrong, they are just inappropriate in this forum.

If anyone disagrees with what i have said, don&#39;t just post something bad about me, PM me and I&#39;ll answer. Thanks.

9. Lounge   -   #89

10. Lounge   -   #90
    The ENDLESS sig war&#33;when will this end?well,i leave my sig with these few words:i just dont give a FUCK&#33;
    Sure you do.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast