Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: People Cutting Themselves

Self mutilation (self harm) of cutting oneself is a symptom of a medical illnesss - same as weezing is for cancer victems so it's not so funny...............unless you were to do it by jumping off a building with a variety of lengths of chicken wire wrapped around yuo thus your arms falling, then your legs, then your head, and torso at different intervils

2. Lounge   -   #32
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@14 April 2004 - 15:48
    Self mutilation (self harm) of cutting oneself is a symptom of a medical illnesss - same as weezing is for cancer victems so it's not so funny...............unless you were to do it by jumping off a building with a variety of lengths of chicken wire wrapped around yuo thus your arms falling, then your legs, then your head, and torso at different intervils
    hhhmmmm, i'm worried about u sam, did that senario just pop into your head?? or is it a comedy sketch that you've been thinking of for a while
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

3. Lounge   -   #33
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Actually i am,and i did it knowing she couldnt take it knowing im hurting myself becuz of her.tahts stopped her

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234