so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+14 April 2004 - 17:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 14 April 2004 - 17:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> there is no prospect of a democratically elected government. There may never be. The people of Iraq will decide that. [/b]

Well if that&#39;s the case, they won&#39;t will they?

<!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol

Oh and btw - If the constitution of the USA is so feckin great, how come there have been so many amendments. Was the original just a poorly thought out first draft. Speaks volumes for your Founding Fathers old bean.[/quote]

Well, you know what Americans are like. They get a great idea and then rush in without any real plan...

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Hi all
    And thanks for the nice posts, I appreciate that a lot, I will not point to the bad post because you already did.

This is from “Lomenaeeh French newspaper“:

One of the marines’ officer’s assures that we have received military orders to kill and eliminate the innocent kids in school while they are training.

Officer Jimmy Massy (I am not sure about the spelling coz of translation) said after he decided to leave the army and go back home to Carolina: in one month, me and battalion have killed 30 Iraqi citizens, that was during our mission that we were ordered to isolate some villages and to have a strict control on the check points.

“Lomenaeeh French newspaper“ (I am not sure about the spelling coz of translation) has carried out from jimmy saying:

We never hesitated to start shooting on any car in the neighborhood that passes from the check point without stopping. We never allowed any report to reach such places.

And about his rezones of confusion about what the US military have done in Iraq he said:
    I feel very ashamed about what we did… referring that the sights of bloods are chasing him every time he is trying to sleep, clarifying: we were in the beginning of the last April, when Baghdad was not captured yet, a red car was coming in our direction were we where standing in a check point in one of the neighborhoods…we didn’t hesitated to start shooting on it. And we hit it a direct hit. We killed three of the passengers and injured another one. Then he added: I cant forget the seen of the car will the blood were coming out from it and the voice of the injured man shouting in spite of his wounds: why you killed my brother?? We didn’t do anything for you.

Then jimmy said: the same thing happened with 2 other cars, and we killed 3 other citizens again. He added: I kept serving in this check point for one month and the orders that the Iraqi soldiers are undercover by citizens’ clothes, and the imbalances are carrying explosives.

And he felt very upset about the message that the US gov. is sending to the Iraqi people that they will provide them with food…we never did such thing but for three hours a day ..the other time we were fighting.

He added: one day we entered a city there and we start distributing supplies on the people there, but of course no one accepted it ; who will take food from them hands which killed his mother and his brothers. Jimmy assured that he collapsed down completely after that, then they offered him an office work there for the marines … but he refused that offer. He said: I had 7 years to my retiring salary but I refused this dirty money.

The “Lomenaeeh French newspaper“referred that the only solution for the American soldiers was to kill them self. And the newspaper proved that by referring to the official declaration from the marines that 23 soldiers had killed there self in 2003.

The newspaper pointed that the suicides have made the American management Very worried, that’s why they sent a medical team to Iraq to try to understand the increasing number of suicides Between soldiers .

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    This being a French paper the only thing its good for is toilet paper. I wonder if that same newspaper wrote articles on how the French Government stole millions of dollars from the oil for food program, or how the French government sold weapons to Saddam that were in violation the resolution passed by the U.N.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@15 April 2004 - 16:13
    This being a French paper the only thing its good for is toilet paper. I wonder if that same newspaper wrote articles on how the French Government stole millions of dollars from the oil for food program, or how the French government sold weapons to Saddam that were in violation the resolution passed by the U.N.
    Yeh, it must be..I mean 23 suicides...

The American Source i found (Boston.com) says 24...not counting those that have commited suicide after evacuation from the country.

It also says...

Dr. William Winkenwerder, assistant secretary of defense for health affairs, told reporters in January that of the more than 10,000 troops medically evacuated from Iraq, between 300 and 400 were sent outside the country for treatment of mental health problems.

I think the French Newspaper is playing it down more than the American....

....Please do not "Generalise"....

Not all of the French are the same, just like not all Yanks are the same... and go find your own natural enemies; The French are ours already

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Alex H+15 April 2004 - 00:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H &#064; 15 April 2004 - 00:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+14 April 2004 - 17:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 14 April 2004 - 17:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> there is no prospect of a democratically elected government. There may never be. The people of Iraq will decide that. [/b]

Well if that&#39;s the case, they won&#39;t will they?

Originally posted by J&#39;Pol
    Oh and btw - If the constitution of the USA is so feckin great, how come there have been so many amendments. Was the original just a poorly thought out first draft. Speaks volumes for your Founding Fathers old bean.

Well, you know what Americans are like. They get a great idea and then rush in without any real plan... [/b]

..........much like your posts.

<!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced
    @
    ....Please do not "Generalise"....

Not all of the French are the same, just like not all Yanks are the same...
    [/quote]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alex H

Well, you know what Americans are like.[/quote]
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    btw I wonder why soldiers are shooting cars that rush through checkpoints.

I think the soldiers should just sit there and allow "possible" terrorists to blow up a real target past the checkpoint. So far the checkpoints have had their share of suicide bombers.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    My point goes to Alex H too busyman...thats why I added.

Although i appologise. I called them French and you Yanks...

I should either have said Frogs n Yanks or French and Americans... as it stood i only used the nick on one population..

Please forgive my lack of manners

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@15 April 2004 - 15:07
    My point goes to Alex H too busyman...thats why I added.

Although i appologise. I called them French and you Yanks...

I should either have said Frogs n Yanks or French and Americans... as it stood i only used the nick on one population..

Please forgive my lack of manners
    No prob Rat.

I wasn&#39;t really directing anything at you. I was merely using your words to solidify points to others.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast