Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean Up Fasttrack!

masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Fellow P2P Users,as you all know*sniff*there are TONS of crappy,fake and mis-labeled files on the Fasttrack network .And if you still use it(like me)u r SICK OF GOD DAMN FAKE FILES N MIS-LABELED 1'S! So,your wondering HTF all this BS got onto the fasttrack network? Well,theres companies who enjoy making us "criminals" miserable and pissed off2the max by flooding it with FAKE N MIS-LABELED FILES! So,now your wonder HTF were suppsoed2get rid of this BS on our once beloved network?well,its quite simple,DELETE ALL YOUR CORRUPTED FILES AND LABEL YOUR MIS-LABELED 1'S CORRECTLY!doesnt seem2hard,does it? Seriously,people,its not hard at all and it'd make the Fasttrack network beloved once again.So,you can just shrug this off and keep on using your other networks(overnet,bittorrent,gnuttella,etc.)or u can make a difference! B)

Colin(masterpiece21)

BTW,if you got any other crappy files or w/e on other networks,DELETE THEM TOO!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Why would anyone keep - or share - fake/mislabled files?

Do people just download files and never play them?

All the files I share are 100% checked by me before I put them in shared folders. I have, however, left Fasttrack long ago.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha@8 April 2004 - 15:35

All the files I share are 100% checked by me before I put them in shared folders. I have, however, left Fasttrack long ago.
    It is the same kind of people that open *.exe attachment they get from some random email. That like over 2/3 of people that use computers.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+8 April 2004 - 15:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 8 April 2004 - 15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sid Hartha@8 April 2004 - 15:35

It is the same kind of people that open *.exe attachment they get from some random email. That like over 2/3 of people that use computers. [/b][/quote]
    thats pathetic.

fasttrack isn&#39;t very good for mp3 anymore i also always wondered why there were mislabeled files. don&#39;t people delete them? do they not know how?&#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@8 April 2004 - 02:25
    Fellow P2P Users,as you all know*sniff*there are TONS of crappy,fake and mis-labeled files on the Fasttrack network .And if you still use it(like me)u r SICK OF GOD DAMN FAKE FILES N MIS-LABELED 1&#39;S&#33; So,your wondering HTF all this BS got onto the fasttrack network? Well,theres companies who enjoy making us "criminals" miserable and pissed off2the max by flooding it with FAKE N MIS-LABELED FILES&#33; So,now your wonder HTF were suppsoed2get rid of this BS on our once beloved network?well,its quite simple,DELETE ALL YOUR CORRUPTED FILES AND LABEL YOUR MIS-LABELED 1&#39;S CORRECTLY&#33;doesnt seem2hard,does it? Seriously,people,its not hard at all and it&#39;d make the Fasttrack network beloved once again.So,you can just shrug this off and keep on using your other networks(overnet,bittorrent,gnuttella,etc.)or u can make a difference&#33; B)

Colin(masterpiece21)

BTW,if you got any other crappy files or w/e on other networks,DELETE THEM TOO&#33;
    Maybe you should foward this to the fkwads at the AA that have computers with massive bandwidth running 24/7 with infected, altered and corrupted files and convince them to do this as well, though its unlikely, or perhaps you could convince them them to just turn those computers off and maybe you could convince them to give you free oral sex as well, anyway until then you are fighting a losing battle for now...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY+9 April 2004 - 04:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 9 April 2004 - 04:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece21@8 April 2004 - 02:25
    Fellow P2P Users,as you all know*sniff*there are TONS of crappy,fake and mis-labeled files on the Fasttrack network .And if you still use it(like me)u r SICK OF GOD DAMN FAKE FILES N MIS-LABELED 1&#39;S&#33; So,your wondering HTF all this BS got onto the fasttrack network? Well,theres companies who enjoy making us "criminals" miserable and pissed off2the max by flooding it with FAKE N MIS-LABELED FILES&#33; So,now your wonder HTF were suppsoed2get rid of this BS on our once beloved network?well,its quite simple,DELETE ALL YOUR CORRUPTED FILES AND LABEL YOUR MIS-LABELED 1&#39;S CORRECTLY&#33;doesnt seem2hard,does it? Seriously,people,its not hard at all and it&#39;d make the Fasttrack network beloved once again.So,you can just shrug this off and keep on using your other networks(overnet,bittorrent,gnuttella,etc.)or u can make a difference&#33; B)

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Colin(masterpiece21)

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; BTW,if&nbsp; you got any other crappy files or w/e on other networks,DELETE THEM TOO&#33;
    Maybe you should foward this to the fkwads at the AA that have computers with massive bandwidth running 24/7 with infected, altered and corrupted files and convince them to do this as well, though its unlikely, or perhaps you could convince them them to just turn those computers off and maybe you could convince them to give you free oral sex as well, anyway until then you are fighting a losing battle for now... [/b][/quote]
    It doesn&#39;t have to be free oral sex I don&#39;t mind throwing them a twenty.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Withcheese@8 April 2004 - 21:53
    It doesn&#39;t have to be free oral sex I don&#39;t mind throwing them a twenty.
    Shame you changed his deal from requesting oral too paying a twenty...

SAD.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    I doesn&#39;t really help that there is no &#39;official&#39; KL anymore as far as I know

also the IP blocker in KL is pointless as it cannot be updated anymore as doa2.host.sk has been stolen
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    I&#39;ll probably get flammed for saying this but what the hell... RIAA have killed FastTrack, And KaZaa has dug it&#39;s grave even further by stopping KL.
    People are looking elsewhere.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    people sho like to give fastrack and kazaa beating round here, shame, still by far the biggest and the best network, and I have used bout all of em, and regularly use some others. i&#39;m sure the baddies ar pissing their fat pants at all the p2p peeps splintering up into little tiny clic groups and helping them to destroy the biggest one. damn shame

I&#39;ll check my folder for ya daily masterpiece21

RIAA have killed FastTrack
    thats funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast