Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swapgate 2.0.3 Released!

I haven't had this 429 error everyone is talking about.

but I have had another problem. I could search for files about 5 times, but after that, the Search button disabled itself, meaning I can't search for any more files ! Anyone know why - was I trying to search for too many different files in a too short time?

But apart from that, the multisource means it's much faster than the older versions of Swapgate.

EDIT : I've just noticed that you have to search for a word at least 4 letters long, otherwise the Search button is disabled.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Ok just found out that 429 is basicly going to happen to anyone that dosnt have Visual Basic or Visual Studio installed. MS apperently is retarded heh i am workin on a fix and will have a new install ready soon. within 48 hrs. check back soon )...

Tim-

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    IntraDream is there any way to delete a profile? Can't wait for the fix to the 429 problem.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    in 2.0.3 the only way posible to delete a profile is to manually edit the options.xml and delete <user> to </user> but i will add code for that into 2.0.4
    (it had crossed my mind) i think i just kinda blew it off.. but should be a simple addition.. likely it will work by selecting the Profile and hiting delete

Tim-

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by IntraDream@16 April 2004 - 03:43
    Ok just found out that 429 is basicly going to happen to anyone that dosnt have Visual Basic or Visual Studio installed. MS apperently is retarded heh i am workin on a fix and will have a new install ready soon. within 48 hrs. check back soon )...
    So thats why it worked before i formatted and not after

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by IntraDream@16 April 2004 - 07:26
    in 2.0.3 the only way posible to delete a profile is to manually edit the options.xml and delete <user> to </user> but i will add code for that into 2.0.4
    (it had crossed my mind) i think i just kinda blew it off.. but should be a simple addition.. likely it will work by selecting the Profile and hiting delete

Tim-
    Okay thanks. B)

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    im getting the runtime error too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12