Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Peace Offer From Bin Laden

What I am saying is that people are misusing the word "ally".

Bin Laden and Saddam were never more than "bitches", they were never allies.

People toss around the word ally, to create a false impression that there was some underlying friendship and trust. That was never the case, and that is my point.

Saddam and Bin Laden were never "allies", they were resources utilized to accomplish specific objectives.

Source:
    Hobbesdictionary.com:

ally:

When the common foe is eliminated, an ally is someone who will not drive an icepick into your spine when your back is turned.

As for your first post Rat, it came off as reading that if the US had simply told Saddam "no", then, just like that, Kuwait would never have been invaded. Makes us sound like something a little more powerful than we are.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Well the US administrations of the time(s) publicly called Iraq an "Ally"...

How then, do your legitimate "allies" know that they are "Allies" and not "Bitches"?

BTW:

I already know the UK government is the USA's "Bitch"...a poodle to be precise

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@17 April 2004 - 20:03
    Well the US administrations of the time(s) publicly called Iraq an "Ally"...

How then, do your legitimate "allies" know that they are "Allies" and not "Bitches"?

BTW:

I already know the UK government is the USA's "Bitch"...a poodle to be precise
    And like all good politicians, they tell the "truth". It is just PC bullshit.

Politicians speak in black and white: with us/against us.

"Temporary Bitch" is a gray term and therefore does not exist in politician speak.

How can you be an ally with someone who is oppressing and killing his own citizens on their soil. How can you be an ally with a dictator?

America stands for individual freedom and choice in government, and we can only be truly allied with like minded people. That is really the core. You can take all the cheap you want at fixed elections and so on, but you cannot deny that core nugget of truth.

An ally is someone that you would leave to babysit your child.

An ally, may not always agree with you but will not turn against you.

You are wrong about the UK, you guys may be acting as a bit of a puppet to lend credence to our war, but you are still "allies".

I think it would be incredibly difficult to convince the American people to wage war against the UK, there are simply too many bonds that link our nations.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@17 April 2004 - 20:17

I think it would be incredibly difficult to convince the American people to wage war against the UK, there are simply too many bonds that link our nations.
    Come ahead, if you think your hard enough.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@17 April 2004 - 13:56
    Even so, at the time of Kuwait BL was a US ally fighting against Iraq....so whats your point here in connection with the thread?

.... Oh, yeh...he was this time too....

My Bad
    Did you not post a link to Baghdad Burning?

Perhaps you should read it?

My posts are obvious responses to a link that you posted.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+17 April 2004 - 15:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 17 April 2004 - 15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@17 April 2004 - 20:17

Come ahead, if you think your hard enough. [/b][/quote]

That war was over eons ago except is was on America soil.

Water under the bridge.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Camp X-Ray was a clear break with the Geneva Convention.

Does this make Americans "Sub Human"? By your arguements it does...I have to disagree with you on that though...[/b]
    I hope Busyman is not typical of Americans or I may have to reserve my judgement on the "Sub-Human" debate...

Originally posted by hobbes+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Saddam and Bin Laden were never "allies", they were resources utilized to accomplish specific objectives.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced
    @
    How then, do your legitimate "allies" know that they are "Allies" and not "Bitches"?[/quote] Interesting question. Perhaps they could sign a "Contract to Supply the United States with Bitches"

"...392.1 - Termination of Contract.
    Upon the termination of this contract (which shall be at the sole discretion of the United States) any activities performed by Bitches will thereafter be know as Terrorist Activities. Terrorist Activities may incur subsequent charges, such as: Murder, Genocide or, in the extreme, Anti-American. The United States will take no responsibility for the preperation, equipping, teaching, supplying or support of fromer Bitches, and reserves the right to convey the title "Enemies of Freedom" upon them.

(Hey, that actually sounds like something drafted by Ashcroft...)

<!--QuoteBegin-hobbes

An ally is someone that you would leave to babysit your child.[/quote] The United States of America will babysit my kid?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    I don&#39;t claim to know much of Iraq as an ally.
    I do know they were aliies and there is a picture of Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam (saw it on the subway).

I do know also there is something called the "lesser evil at the time".

I guess in the Iran/Iraq war, Iran did not serve the interests of the US.

Again I don&#39;t claim to why.

We aided Afghanistan against Russia yet now we are on "speaking terms" with Russia.

It seems the US jumps in whenever there&#39;s a country trying to "expand".
    I think of Hitler running over country after country.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567