Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 'highschool'

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc+16 April 2004 - 00:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 16 April 2004 - 00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@15 April 2004 - 16:01

@vidcc - besides a student - are you a weirdo or anything ?
    Maybe in my day we just didn&#39;t have "clicks"...i went to School, worked hard, overcame some things and achieved very high grades....i was not a swat but had to work hard (i have a form of dyslexia which i pretty much overcame) i understood things quickly. I was captain of the swimming team but i was not a "jock"......i was just an ordinary student as was everyone else. [/b][/quote]
    well that ruins my fun j/k

that means you were a jockswat - its a combo of the both ...
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    science geek

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I dunno what its called, but someone who didn&#39;t go to school much and when he did ended up round the bakc of english with a fag or doobie. Can&#39;t say it helped much though .

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    for some reason in abbooouuuutt year 9 i think people kept asking me if i listened to classical music - which i dont , but i think i got that look :helpsmile:

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@16 April 2004 - 00:39
    for some reason in abbooouuuutt year 9 i think people kept asking me if i listened to classical music - which i dont , but i think i got that look :helpsmile:
    i know someone who sounds like you, she&#39;s a nice person but sticks to her little group too much :confused:

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Year 7-9, I got the shit beaten out of me for no reason.

Year 10-11, I snapped and beat the shit out of those same people in return. Hospitalised a few of them as well.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24+16 April 2004 - 00:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 16 April 2004 - 00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@16 April 2004 - 00:39
    for some reason in abbooouuuutt year 9 i think people kept asking me if i listened to classical music - which i dont , but i think i got that look&nbsp; :helpsmile:
    i know someone who sounds like you, she&#39;s a nice person but sticks to her little group too much :confused: [/b][/quote]
    oo oo i got a group &#33;&#33;&#33;

and i am in charge

but i hang round with others too

@illuminati - violence is not the answer merely a solution i just made that up - thought it sounded smart

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    I rarely went to school (cuz I was hanging wif my friends who were either older so already outta school, dropped out, banned from the property ) when i did make an appearance I aced tests or w/e... it was showin up that was a problem. Basically I didnt fall into a group cuz i wasn&#39;t there enough to do it... though I was against cliques anyhow.

if ur goin on looks tho I was the punk rock one not a usual thing for my school... though it made it easier on my little brother and his friends once they got there lol

9. Lounge   -   #19
    BANNED
    im sleepy at school lol

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    My body is Adelaide but my heart is in Bosnia
    Im still at skool now. Im kind of regarded as the &#39;goodlooking but still intelligent girl&#39; B)

yes i was right there was no way of me sayin that without sounding completley up myself... oh wellllll

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast