Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Downloads

You seen me man i tryd to stop em

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by virusgenerator@17 April 2004 - 14:22
    Lady's Lady's hangbangs out 20 paces ...you need to calm down forget about it.. Deep cleansing breathes
    lmfao

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    thanks to all for your input. (much) what can l say oh l know your a "dickhead" maybe l didn't make much sense to you but the way kazzalite is going doesn't make sense to me l just thought you may be able to help.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    muchspl2
    you didn't ever answer my first question
    quote "what are you trying to get"
    if its anything new its extremely hard to find sources, and you can't believe what you see in the traffic area, all you can do is switch suprnodes and keep searching for more sources
    I tried to tell you if you want anything quicker, try a different p2p but you insist on using kazaa, fine screw you I give up
    I don't get paid to help you, and if I did I would quit because you don't listen when someone tries to help

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    l was trying to get the ladykillers which has six users, its taken a week to d/load, and if you don't like kazzalite what the hell are you doing on the site?

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Kazaa is not the program to get movies,most likely it fake

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    muchspl2
    she won't listen to reason, just don't try to help people that don't want it

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Muchspl2,why dont cha shut ur fuckin trap for noce ab k-lite n FT? and u say im opinionated?

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    muchspl2
    are what you e-thug
    first step is to admit the pronlem

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    most of these asses havent tried mIRC, dont worry i used to think k-lite was the best, because most other p2p didnt work for me especially Bittorrent , until the day i learned about mIRC, downloading was fun again.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast