Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Soulseek Server Status

BANNED
    Hello everyone, I have noticed a lot of "is the server up and running?" topics lately, so I have decided to post how to find out.

Go HERE and wait a moment. It will then tell you the status of the soulseek server.

Good luck,

bulio

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    this script tests if the slsk server is up.

Slsknet.org :: Soulseek Board

probing server... failed.

the server seems to be down

lol why doesnt that surprise me

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    that script is, as i believe was mentioned many times before, unreliable
    it fails the connection right now, yet i am connected....
    so dont rely on it B)
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by bulio@18 April 2004 - 07:07
    Hello everyone, I have noticed a lot of "is the server up and running?" topics lately, so I have decided to post how to find out.

Go HERE and wait a moment. It will then tell you the status of the soulseek server.

Good luck,

bulio
    thanks for the newsflash...i spose u want this pinned aswell...oh wait there is already a pinned topic...holy shit !!!...plz2stufcrackawithtehluvkthnxbye

Laters
    Cely

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    down again... and you guys wonder why I don't like this progie
    Proud member of MDS

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Jibbler@19 April 2004 - 17:21
    down again... and you guys wonder why I don't like this progie
    You STFU about SS please, if you dont like it stay away from it [like you already do] and dont post in the SS section, we already know how you feel about SS, dont need to keep repeating yourself. Yes, theres other nice filesharing progs, we know and most of us combine progs.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by summerlinda+19 April 2004 - 11:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 19 April 2004 - 11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@19 April 2004 - 17:21
    down again... and you guys wonder why I don&#39;t like this progie&nbsp; &nbsp;
    You STFU about SS please, if you dont like it stay away from it [like you already do] and dont post in the SS section, we already know how you feel about SS, dont need to keep repeating yourself. Yes, theres other nice filesharing progs, we know and most of us combine progs.

[/b][/quote]
    If you can believe it, I tried to give it another try this weekend, since there have been 3 or 4 released versions since I abandoned it before. Was hoping things would have improved, but I guess not.

For the sake of arguement, what exactly do they do with the money from paying subscribers? I mean, FC and some others actually pay for priveledges... wouldn&#39;t it make sense to put that money into bandwidth/servers? I know they say that it goes toward developement... maybe they should develope a stable server that can handle the load?

I still love ya Linda, even though you&#39;re a world away
    Proud member of MDS

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Jibbler+20 April 2004 - 01:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 20 April 2004 - 01:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by summerlinda@19 April 2004 - 11:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler
    @19 April 2004 - 17:21
    down again... and you guys wonder why I don&#39;t like this progie&nbsp; &nbsp;

If you can believe it, I tried to give it another try this weekend, since there have been 3 or 4 released versions since I abandoned it before. Was hoping things would have improved, but I guess not.

For the sake of arguement, what exactly do they do with the money from paying subscribers? I mean, FC and some others actually pay for priveledges... wouldn&#39;t it make sense to put that money into bandwidth/servers? I know they say that it goes toward developement... maybe they should develope a stable server that can handle the load?

I still love ya Linda, even though you&#39;re a world away [/b][/quote]
    I can think of abotu 12 reasons Why IRC is a bitch

as for soulseek for me id say only 1 problem I have with it which is not the end of teh world that being the server when its down

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by summerlinda@19 April 2004 - 10:32
    if you dont like it stay away from it
    Some of us have been.

And then when we do show up on it the damn thing is down.

Let us Bitch about SS and leave us alone Women&#33;Go make me a Chicken Pot Pie&#33;

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@19 April 2004 - 10:43
    I still love ya Linda, even though you&#39;re a world away
    And you can Love her all you want.I just want her to sit on my Face.

Oooops.I should keep somethings to myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast