Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Everybody Look At This

Originally posted by shn@18 April 2004 - 06:43
    Their full of shit.  Stinky shit at that.  There always complaining about people copying their work.  I think the question is, even if someone did, what the hell are they going to do about it?

NOTHING

I think I'll rip their site just for the hell of it to see what their really going to do. 

Klitetools can't afford copyright!  Get a clue!
    Btw do you know how much time i spend on internet to update that site everyday ?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by sharedholder@18 April 2004 - 12:52

Klitetools.com is not a p2p site , as for the copyright you will go in trouble soon, sorry.
    Yeh, Site address sais it all
    and i said it before and ill say it now, i got the template for free . so its not a property of urs.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Kool Lite Tools not other shit that you have in your mind.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@18 April 2004 - 07:25

I got this email from klitetools.com admin
    i think its SharedHolder if so then i didnt even think u do such a think

your website is basically a copy of ours. Also the lay out and images your are using are copyrighted. please remove them. otherwise i will have no choise to take legall actions. this is not a joke and we will be more then happy to provide you with our copyrights for the images, text and layouts. I had to pay and file 3 different applications for each of those.
    For your kind information i didnt copy ur layout i got it for free as u got it dont bullshit me that u paid for it and its copyrigted
    Fantastic e-mail, is that the full text or is there more.

How can I get a semi-literate to threaten to sue me.

You should get involved in a wee e-mail discussion about this. Then post their replies here, that would be tremendous fun.

We can make suggestions about what you should say to them. It's much funnier if your replies to them are (or appear to be) serious. Rather than just saying feck off.

Start by asking to see copies of the copyright documents.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder+18 April 2004 - 07:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 18 April 2004 - 07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@18 April 2004 - 08:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @18 April 2004 - 12:29
    Makes me wish I had my own site to copy their ideas, seems kind of strange someone trying to pull the copyright trick on a filesharing forum...

Lol
    p2p and Copyright
    Klitetools.com is not a p2p site , as for the copyright you will go in trouble soon, sorry. [/b][/quote]
    What exactly are you going to do? Use bad grammer at him?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    i think i Asked them about the copyrigh license, if i didnt then show it right now (sharedHolder).

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Ohh this is going to turn into a ugly war
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Could we get links to both your sites so we can compare? (btw this is great free advertising for you guys... )

9. Lounge   -   #19
    This is the layout I got for free:
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/bawa69/layout.png' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Could we get links to both your sites so we can compare? (btw this is great free advertising for you guys...&nbsp; )
    My Site link is in ma Sig (p2projects)

Benjamen button

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@18 April 2004 - 10:17
    This is the layout I got for free:
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/bawa69/layout.png' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Could we get links to both your sites so we can compare? (btw this is great free advertising for you guys... )
    My Site link is in ma Sig (p2projects)
    Can I order the P4 PC.

What&#39;s the price in Euros btw.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast