Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Counterstrike

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Bowen747x+19 April 2004 - 08:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bowen747x @ 19 April 2004 - 08:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@19 April 2004 - 08:51
    cs: origin of all good online games
    lol that couldnt b farther from the truth
    cs is a decent fps but not that best and it is far from being a great online experience or something that changed gaming as we know it

personally i think socomII is the best online fps or at least one of them [/b][/quote]
    it&#39;s not the best. but the origin of all good online fps

2. Games   -   #22
    Halo isnt overrated. You guys must have never played multiplayer. Get 3 or 4 systems going so theres no screen looking. If you play like that its one of the best games ever.

Socom 1 and 2 are much better then counterstrike.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    i havent played SOCOM b4 ay? is it better than CS?

i might start a poll

4. Games   -   #24
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by dray_02@19 April 2004 - 19:23
    i havent played SOCOM b4 ay? is it better than CS?

i might start a poll
    u havent played solcom before either? good, atleast im not the only one for that game lol...

I think i might buy it for my ps2, probably be the next game I buy. so far ive got:
    1. tony hawk underground
    2. tony hawk pro skater 4
    3. atv offroad fury 2.

i got my ps2 just so i could get thug lol. it came with atv offroad fury 2 for free, and tony hawk four i bought form my friend cause he begged me to cause he needed money lol.

5. Games   -   #25
    Twist3r
    I hate halo. its so boring even playing LAN with for 4 xboxs. CS on the otherhand never gets boring for me, i love that game

6. Games   -   #26
    ok, ok. I&#39;ll buy CS. Do I need a controller?

7. Games   -   #27
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by sampson@19 April 2004 - 21:56
    for cs on pc? no&#33; that makes it weird. u can also try cs for xbox

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+19 April 2004 - 18:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 19 April 2004 - 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sampson@19 April 2004 - 21:56
    ok, ok.&nbsp; I&#39;ll buy CS.&nbsp; Do I need a controller?
    for cs on pc? no&#33; that makes it weird. u can also try cs for xbox [/b][/quote]
    A controller is better cause that way your not reaching everywhere for the little key you need to hit. If you&#39;re used to console games, get 1. If you get it for xbox, you need to get xbox live.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

9. Games   -   #29
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@19 April 2004 - 21:23
    A controller is better cause that way your not reaching everywhere for the little key you need to hit.
    That&#39;s only a problem if you got small hands.

Always use a mouse and keyboard for online pc games, it takes some getting used to if you&#39;re an old school console gamer at first but once you get the hang of it it pwns.

Kiddy controllers don&#39;t even compared to the mouse and keyboard combo, gg.

10. Games   -   #30
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+20 April 2004 - 03:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy @ 20 April 2004 - 03:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@19 April 2004 - 18:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-sampson
    @19 April 2004 - 21:56

for cs on pc? no&#33; that makes it weird. u can also try cs for xbox
    A controller is better cause that way your not reaching everywhere for the little key you need to hit. If you&#39;re used to console games, get 1. If you get it for xbox, you need to get xbox live. [/b][/quote]
    a controller is better because you dont know how to bind?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast