Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hahahahahh

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec+19 April 2004 - 13:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 19 April 2004 - 13:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@19 April 2004 - 14:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec
    @19 April 2004 - 13:43
    but he is here.....

hes under the name dreamweaver now and yes he can post for himself so i say leave this topic open

Also attacking another member (or ex-member) whether directly or subtlely is against the rules, so surely this should be closed.
    even though you are trying to get my thread closed it just isnt going to work because that ex/member is currently here and makes it well known the fact that it is him so once again leave this topic open and if you dont like it .....well you know where to go and if u dont :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
    This thread should be closed because either it&#39;s an attack on an ex-member which is not allowed apparently or it&#39;s an invitation to flame towards a current member also against the rules.

It serves no purpose other than to cause friction where there is no need for any. Obviously you should have replied to DW&#39;s pm yourself but lacking the courage to do that you have posted it here so your "internet buddies" will back you up.

Which makes you the coward.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    BTW .. im Dupr on SNF .... come get sum if u man enough
    I&#39;d just like to point out that you are arguing over the internet

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

4. Lounge   -   #14

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

9. Lounge   -   #19

10. Lounge   -   #20
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+19 April 2004 - 14:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 19 April 2004 - 14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@19 April 2004 - 13:50
    Originally posted by Withcheese@19 April 2004 - 14:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec
    @19 April 2004 - 13:43
    but he is here.....

hes under the name dreamweaver now and yes he can post for himself so i say leave this topic open

Also attacking another member (or ex-member) whether directly or subtlely is against the rules, so surely this should be closed.

even though you are trying to get my thread closed it just isnt going to work because that ex/member is currently here and makes it well known the fact that it is him so once again leave this topic open and if you dont like it .....well you know where to go and if u dont :helpsmile:
    This thread should be closed because either it&#39;s an attack on an ex-member which is not allowed apparently or it&#39;s an invitation to flame towards a current member also against the rules.

It serves no purpose other than to cause friction where there is no need for any. Obviously you should have replied to DW&#39;s pm yourself but lacking the courage to do that you have posted it here so your "internet buddies" will back you up.

Which makes you the coward.

Boo-fucking-hoo. [/b][/quote]
    haha

did someone knock your baby bottle out your hand this morning?

go shag a sheep or something its much more constructive then chatting shit on here

i didnt wanna pm because i would think it suited here better IMO

and whos backing me up? as you can see hardly anyone likes me which has just been proven by u acting like a grade A PRICK&#33;&#33;

anyway nice spamming of your chicken pics would you rather shag them?

Edit: at least i know to spam your future threads with shit pics

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast