Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download Is So Slow...

If you have a firewall you shouldn't need to disable, just allow you BT program access to all the BT ports (6881 - 6999 will do) through the firewall. It is called different things in different firewalls, Packet Filter (Kerio), Trusted Apps? (Zone Alarm), Exception List (PcCillin) etc. etc.

You shouldn't really be noline without your firewall, especially if you have cable/xDSL

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    k id have to agree with hackmed and vegas on their sokutions, but im way too tired of all these ppl cpmplaining about slow speeds on BT, if you dont wanna go through the teouble of searching about this forum,or at least looking at the other 5 topics on bt slow speeds, then i dont think you should be creating a topic

also do you have any other things dling? and also give it some time, it may take a bit to connect to other peers, a dl can go from 2Kb TO 50 Kb In no time

and yes i do Know I am being a complete troll, im tired of seeing all these ppl bitch on how slow bt speeds are, yes some files are slow, and some (most) are fast

and try not dling off supr, join forum based communities, supr is leechville, even i leech off supr

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Broken@21 April 2004 - 00:30
    do you have a firewall program running?
    is it fully disabled?

did this fix your problem?
    First off no i dont have dsl.

Second i searched for similar topics , and there were no solutions on this problem . And finally no i am not downloading or running another program in the background and i have read the faq, didnt help.....

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Formula1+21 April 2004 - 17:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Formula1 &#064; 21 April 2004 - 17:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> First off no i dont have dsl.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Formula1
    @ 19 April 2004 - 19:08
    I have broadband highspeed [/quote]

dsl, broadband, cable, really not much different, theyre all fast

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    broadband is 3 times faster than dsl here....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    are you getting these speeds on any specific torrents like kill bill 2 as the other day on suprnova there was one seed and about 4000 peers which would be crawling at first.

Try other torrents with a better seed to peer ration you should get better speeds then

and try not dling off supr, join forum based communities, supr is leechville, even i leech off supr
    while i agree with joining forum based torrent communities, i hope your joking about leeching yourself off nova moose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12