Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Washing Jeans

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    aaaawwww 4th gen not laughing @ stupidity, we all have to learn, just made me smile (quite a lot )

did they shrink?
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by brenda@22 April 2004 - 23:52
    aaaawwww 4th gen not laughing @ stupidity, we all have to learn, just made me smile (quite a lot )

did they shrink?
    They looked smaller, but I've not tried them on yet, they're still wet...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+23 April 2004 - 01:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 23 April 2004 - 01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brenda@22 April 2004 - 23:52
    aaaawwww 4th gen not laughing @ stupidity, we all have to learn, just made me smile (quite a lot&nbsp; )

did they shrink?
    They looked smaller, but I&#39;ve not tried them on yet, they&#39;re still wet... [/b][/quote]
    let me guess, you don&#39;t know how to dry them?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    ok why/where do you have 2 kitchens? east wing, west wing? servants (lamsey&#39;s) quarters? or did someone have a major diy mistake?

btw having looked at your lan party pic, did ya spill ribena on em , I presume you have more than one pair of trousers could you not have left them until your mum was there, embarrasing perhaps but much cheaper

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@23 April 2004 - 00:09
    ok why/where do you have 2 kitchens? east wing, west wing? servants (lamsey&#39;s) quarters? or did someone have a major diy mistake?

btw having looked at your lan party pic, did ya spill ribena on em , I presume you have more than one pair of trousers could you not have left them until your mum was there, embarrasing perhaps but much cheaper
    The ground floor has a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, a store cupboard, a bedroom and a hall. The first floor has a kitchen, the computer room, a hall, a bathroom and a bedroom. The second floor has two bedrooms and a toilet

Ribena was pretty much the only juice there was in the house, so we had to make do. We didn&#39;t spill any Ribena, but at one point, Diet Pepsi came out of my nose.

Yeah, I have a few pairs of jeans, but those are/were my favourites
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by 4th gen+23 April 2004 - 01:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 23 April 2004 - 01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@23 April 2004 - 00:09

The ground floor has a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, a store cupboard, a bedroom and a hall. The first floor has a kitchen, the computer room, a hall, a bathroom and a bedroom. The second floor has two bedrooms and a toilet

Ribena was pretty much the only juice there was in the house, so we had to make do. We didn&#39;t spill any Ribena, but at one point, Diet Pepsi came out of my nose.

Yeah, I have a few pairs of jeans, but those are/were my favourites [/b][/quote]
    not quite a &#39;shitty overall&#39; house

diet pepsi from your nose, always a touch of class

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@23 April 2004 - 00:24

Quality not quantity, sadly

We were laughing at the things people say in Age Of Mythology

"Fanny or toast" was a particular favourite of mine
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Originally posted by 4th gen+23 April 2004 - 01:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 23 April 2004 - 01:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@23 April 2004 - 00:24

Quality not quantity, sadly

We were laughing at the things people say in Age Of Mythology

"Fanny or toast" was a particular favourite of mine [/b][/quote]
    do you have a map for your house or do you just tie string to your ankle so you can find your way back?

btw nice to see the classes in ancient greek worked out for you

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@23 April 2004 - 00:36
    do you have a map for your house or do you just tie string to your ankle so you can find your way back?

btw nice to see the classes in ancient greek worked out for you
    Bread crumbs tend to work better

We were all laughing at the age of mythology voices though, the voices were better than the game

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345