Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ..............................

pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Will the people in that thread give me Doritos?
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@23 April 2004 - 13:24
    Im a illiterate lying obnoxious spamming RACIST?

Wow. Thats a doozy. All I said was "I aint white" and all of a sudden I come off as a racist.

Use your fuckin' brain if you got one, numbnuts.

I dont understand why you take shit so seriously....I mean....damn....its just a message board...and you make a big deal about me telling a lie; you're so fucking sensitive. You got nothing better to do than to continue this shit?

You got my attention dude...but later on I got better shit to do...so if this is gonna end, you better end it now. Its your call.
    I haven't taken anything seriously...

I have been winding you up all day. And guess what? It worked.

Click here if you have a problem with that.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    via PayPal...maybe they will....

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@23 April 2004 - 04:29
    via PayPal...maybe they will....
    Score!
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by Withcheese+23 April 2004 - 10:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 23 April 2004 - 10:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@23 April 2004 - 13:24

Wow. Thats a doozy. All I said was "I aint white" and all of a sudden I come off as a racist.

Use your fuckin&#39; brain if you got one, numbnuts.

I dont understand why you take shit so seriously....I mean....damn....its just a message board...and you make a big deal about me telling a lie; you&#39;re so fucking sensitive. You got nothing better to do than to continue this shit?&nbsp;

You got my attention dude...but later on I got better shit to do...so if this is gonna end, you better end it now. Its your call.
    I haven&#39;t taken anything seriously...

Click here if you have a problem with that. [/b][/quote]
    How did you wind me up?

You didnt do shit.

Image Resized
    [img]https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/desktop.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

You know....for someone who looks like a grown ass man, you act like a fucking child.

You look like a douche.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Are you threatening me over the internet? Wow, I&#39;m scared.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+23 April 2004 - 13:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 23 April 2004 - 13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@23 April 2004 - 10:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe
    @23 April 2004 - 13:24

Use your fuckin&#39; brain if you got one, numbnuts.

I dont understand why you take shit so seriously....I mean....damn....its just a message board...and you make a big deal about me telling a lie; you&#39;re so fucking sensitive. You got nothing better to do than to continue this shit?

I haven&#39;t taken anything seriously...

Click here if you have a problem with that.
    How did you wind me up?

You didnt do shit.

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/desktop.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

You know....for someone who looks like a grown ass man, you act like a fucking child.

You look like a douche. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry it must have been someone else biting all day. My mistake.

And sorry who is childish you&#39;re the one who lies to impress others and likes cartoons...sorry I mean anime.

Lacking any photographical evidence I&#39;m going to go out on a limb and guess you are both plump and girly looking.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by Withcheese@23 April 2004 - 04:49
    Lacking any photographical evidence I&#39;m going to go out on a limb and guess you are both plump and girly looking.
    Permission to take this and make it my new signature? Please?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pusher+23 April 2004 - 13:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pusher @ 23 April 2004 - 13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@23 April 2004 - 04:49
    Permission to take this and make it my new signature? Please? [/b][/quote]
    Help yourself.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I need to post a pic of myself too?

Shit....you need evidence for everything....

If I had a webcam or digital camera, I&#39;d gladly post my pic.....but then again...am I lying or telling the truth?
    I dunno....or do I?

Make up all the assumptions you want. You know I got a better life than you anyway.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast