Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Homeless Men Beatin Each Other Silly!

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie@27 April 2004 - 16:16
    Bum Fights... Presents The 2004 Presidential Elections

Bush

Kerry

Peace brotherdoobie
    That's getting old.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by shn+27 April 2004 - 18:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 27 April 2004 - 18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie@27 April 2004 - 16:16
    Bum Fights... Presents The 2004 Presidential Elections

Bush

Kerry

Peace brotherdoobie
    That&#39;s getting old. [/b][/quote]
    Realy....I still find it amusing
    Nice sig...by the way.

Peace brotherdoobie

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Originally posted by hobbes@27 April 2004 - 17:08
    Chevy,

What is unclear to you? Stating that someone has contradicted himself is an unsupported accusation.

I made 2 points:

1) Bumfights is just a facet of this jagged rock called exploitation, and yes it occurs in sanctioned sports as well, but it is a little more cleverly disguised. I did mention that if "mentally ill bums" were targeted, the exploitation would indeed be different from the routine exploitation of athletes we see in sanctioned sports. This is not a contradiction, but an attempt to show RGX, that in some cases (the mentally ill) the bums may not have many options to make money and thusly he may be right. Although the mentally ill are highly over-represented in the homeless community, they only comprise 20%, so most bums are just that.

As for the "other" many contradictions, I have no clue what you are on about.

2) A society is not "fucked up" because people make the video. Those people who make it and mainly those who support it are. These are individuals, making personal choices. And I&#39;m sure many orders are coming from outside the US.

I want people to focus their responses on their reaction to the topic, not the country in which it was made.
    It made you edit your post though didn&#39;t it

j/k

I really can&#39;t remember what that was about - sorry about that.

Fell asleep for 6 hours immediately after it was posted so didn&#39;t reply.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567