Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    I would not want to know because im pretty sure I could not forgive him. And that is my bad
    So if it was once [we all make mistakes!] and had no meaning at all I would not want to know. I mean, is it worth breaking up over? And thats what id probably would do, break up...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 April 2004 - 12:31

And I love when a Women says "He used a Condom".Like it makes it all right because it was safe.
    Yeah and of course the're 100% safe And there's no sick fuckers out there that prick them?

@Linda........But what if he had slept with someone and contracted a STD? You would'nt know and would get it yourself

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 April 2004 - 15:32
    @Linda........But what if he had slept with someone and contracted a STD? You would'nt know and would get it yourself

Jonno B)
    I would have to trust him on that

But, Duddes never mentioned sex in his original post, whats cheating? Sex?
    Maybe they just kissed... Whats the definition of sex and cheating anyway?

But if it would happen Id kill him, he knows that so its his choice

4. Lounge   -   #14
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    better to know cus if you don't know thqt you have a completely pointless relationship

once u find out that someone has cheated on you, you should dump them and erase them from your life like they never existed
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by brenda@26 April 2004 - 15:47
    better to know cus if you don't know thqt you have a completely pointless relationship

once u find out that someone has cheated on you, you should dump them and erase them from your life like they never existed
    Maybe you saw "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" once to many...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by summerlinda@26 April 2004 - 13:42

I would have to trust him on that
    Not being funny Linda but thats a really silly thing to be laughing about, have you any idea how many people contract Aids etc from their parteners cheating?
    And you get these people in pubs etc, tell someone "Yeah I've always used protection" then another night they bragging to their friends that they've never used protection Slags

As for what is cheating, thats down to the individual, I once snogged 40 people in one night, my partener did'nt consider that cheating, but someone else would.
    But I think it's pretty safe to say that stick your dick inside someone is cheating

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by summerlinda@26 April 2004 - 13:51

Maybe you saw "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" once to many...
    [/quote]
    lol, i've not seen it but i'll check it out

oh yeah and if you have any of her possesions burning them is always a great way to get closure
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

8. Lounge   -   #18
    closure will come on friday, maybe sending her an abusive email isnt the best idea being in the state i am in just now.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I think what Linda was trying to say in that one Post is that with "Fuck Buddys" it really does not matter what they do.

And we all have had a "Fuck Buddy".Or 2 or 3 or.....

I am just thankfull I lived through my Youth and have made it this far without catching anything.And why from now on every Person means something to me.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]@26 April 2004 - 23:57
    closure will come on friday, maybe sending her an abusive email isnt the best idea being in the state i am in just now.
    just write the e-mail out but dont send it

then when you've calmed down read it through

then send it anyway

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast