Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Absenta

masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Nahh man i wouldnt of said that to manny-poo if he didnt jsut bring down the topic every1 who posted be4 him were all interested in the green shit or asking wtf to get it and hes gotta post "uh........ok" (shrugs) like it aint shit and dude,i kno im NOWHERE near mr.popularity.not tryin2b and "MADE:I Wanna Be James Bond" is jsut a joke.jsut felt like a change B)

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@27 April 2004 - 17:51
    Nahh man i wouldnt of said that to manny-poo if he didnt jsut bring down the topic every1 who posted be4 him were all interested in the green shit or asking wtf to get it and hes gotta post "uh........ok" (shrugs) like it aint shit and dude,i kno im NOWHERE near mr.popularity.not tryin2b and "MADE:I Wanna Be James Bond" is jsut a joke.jsut felt like a change B)
    I need a link to the translator for the version of english you are speaking please.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese+27 April 2004 - 19:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 27 April 2004 - 19:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece21@27 April 2004 - 17:51
    I need a link to the translator for the version of english you are speaking please. [/b][/quote]
    Its called Websters guide to speaking with a nob in your mouth

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb+27 April 2004 - 18:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 27 April 2004 - 18:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@27 April 2004 - 19:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece21
    @27 April 2004 - 17:51

I need a link to the translator for the version of english you are speaking please.
    Its called Websters guide to speaking with a nob in your mouth [/b][/quote]
    Though Masterbates does have a good point Manny&#39;s pointless-smilie answers are a tad annoying. If you&#39;ve nothing to say then not saying it is the best way to not say it...if you get my drift.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Well yes but the technique used to tell him was as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123