Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Afraid Of?

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    SCARED OF......

Being in an aeroplane
    Daddy-long-legs
    Blood tests (don't mind neddles going in but don't stuff from inside me being extracted)
    Being abucted by aliens
    Finding out that everyone secretly dosn't like me - massive paranoia I know
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Lounge   -   #32
    @ Gemby - staying away from fire is a very good idea I saw a man accidently set his head on fire and it was a very scary experience

@ Lilmiss - I once woke up in the middle of the night because i'd been stung on the neck by a wasp !!!!!!!!! how unlucky is that
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Not scared of in waking life but have had reacuring nightmares of a tidal wave - after a year I found out my grandad (now deceased) had exactly the same nightmare (sequence for sequence and detail for detail).

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by Chevy@29 April 2004 - 01:57
    Not scared of in waking life but have had reacuring nightmares of a tidal wave - after a year I found out my grandad (now deceased) had exactly the same nightmare (sequence for sequence and detail for detail).
    is it possible that this is not a nightmare but a vision?

is the location of the tidalwave near the sea?

does your roof leak?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by brenda@28 April 2004 - 21:52

@ Lilmiss - I once woke up in the middle of the night because i'd been stung on the neck by a wasp !!!!!!!!! how unlucky is that
    i got stung by a bee while i was a sleep 1 day right on my foot

u know what it feels like tryin to get up and u cant stand cuz it bit the part u stand on , 1 of the worse feeling in the world

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by brenda+29 April 2004 - 02:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 29 April 2004 - 02:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chevy@29 April 2004 - 01:57
    is it possible that this is not a nightmare but a vision?

is the location of the tidalwave near the sea?

does your roof leak? [/b][/quote]
    I live far away from the sea atm although I refill a water bottle when I go to work and the top&#39;s come off twice now (is this so merningful that it should be in mine and my deceaced granfather&#39;s visions?)

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Chevy, the dream dictionary suggest that tidal wave dreams indicate that the dreamer is stuggling with feeling of being out of control and that this is often combined with feeling the need to make a fresh start

what happens after the tidal wave in your dream?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by brenda@29 April 2004 - 02:25
    Chevy, the dream dictionary suggest that tidal wave dreams indicate that the dreamer is stuggling with feeling of being out of control and that this is often combined with feeling the need to make a fresh start

what happens after the tidal wave in your dream?

It always ends as soon as the wave hits

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by Chevy@29 April 2004 - 02:28

[/quote]
    aaaahhhhh thats ok then ....... it means that you can choose the ending

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by brenda+29 April 2004 - 02:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda &#064; 29 April 2004 - 02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chevy@29 April 2004 - 02:28

aaaahhhhh thats ok then ....... it means that you can choose the ending [/b][/quote]
    I wish

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast