Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anton Maiden

god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    This guy was the talk of the town around here like four years ago.... didn't even think anyone would've bother to rip this shit.... it suxx... If he wasn't already dead I would wish he was never born.... Making fun of Maiden-tunes -> no wonder someone put him out. So Arm: You're still a jerk to me!

-GoR-

2. Music   -   #12
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by god-of-rock@30 April 2004 - 17:30
    So Arm: You're still a jerk to me
    Yeay for Arm. Nothing like being hated by self-absorbed offended assholes.

3. Music   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by god-of-rock@30 April 2004 - 17:30
    This guy was the talk of the town around here like four years ago.... didn't even think anyone would've bother to rip this shit.... it suxx... If he wasn't already dead I would wish he was never born.... Making fun of Maiden-tunes -> no wonder someone put him out. So Arm: You're still a jerk to me!

-GoR-
    This guy was a fan.Like all of us.He was not making fun of Iron Maiden.He was celebrating their Music.Like we all do in our own way.

Up the Irons!

4. Music   -   #14
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    How many Iron Maiden fans actually know what an Iron Maiden is? I bet FC knows.

And no don't be clever and look it up either.

5. Music   -   #15
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by god-of-rock@30 April 2004 - 23:30
    If he wasn't already dead I would wish he was never born....
    Show some respect for the dead

BOT

6. Music   -   #16
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by [B
    If he wasn't already dead I would wish he was never born....
    Show some respect for the dead [/b][/quote]
    Yeah you fucking asshole respect the dead. Now who wants to go knock over some tombstones in the cemetery?

7. Music   -   #17
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+1 May 2004 - 08:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 1 May 2004 - 08:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-god&#045;of&#045;rock@30 April 2004 - 17:30
    This guy was the talk of the town around here like four years ago.... didn&#39;t even think anyone would&#39;ve bother to rip this shit.... it suxx... If he wasn&#39;t already dead I would wish he was never born.... Making fun of Maiden-tunes -> no wonder someone put him out. So Arm: You&#39;re still a jerk to me&#33;

-GoR-
    This guy was a fan.Like all of us.He was not making fun of Iron Maiden.He was celebrating their Music.Like we all do in our own way.

Up the Irons&#33; [/b][/quote]
    OK.... Since I did not know this guy I wouldn&#39;t know wether he was a good or bad person, my judgement was based on the people who listened to his music back then. Most of them presented the music as a mockery (or whatever that word was) of Maiden, and there is no forgiveness in that. So Anton: R. I. P.

By the way I DO know what an Iron Maiden is, I&#39;ve been wanting to put Arm in one for quite some time...

-GoR-

8. Music   -   #18
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    [sarcasm] Put Arm into Iron Maiden. That makes Arm sad to think someone would want to influct such inhumane pain onto such an innocent human being. :angel2:[/sarcasm]

Seriously, what did I ever do to anyone on this forum? Sure I posted the links to the Goatse site several times and disgusted some people but those were stupid newbs and that was a long time ago.

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by Arm@2 May 2004 - 23:06
    [sarcasm] Put Arm into Iron Maiden. That makes Arm sad to think someone would want to influct such inhumane pain onto such an innocent human being. :angel2:[/sarcasm]

Seriously, what did I ever do to anyone on this forum? Sure I posted the links to the Goatse site several times and disgusted some people but those were stupid newbs and that was a long time ago. &nbsp;

It&#39;s all about the bitrates

10. Music   -   #20
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock+2 May 2004 - 16:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (god-of-rock @ 2 May 2004 - 16:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@2 May 2004 - 23:06

Seriously, what did I ever do to anyone on this forum? Sure I posted the links to the Goatse site several times and disgusted some people but those were stupid newbs and that was a long time ago. &nbsp;
    It&#39;s all about the bitrates [/b][/quote]
    Uhh, uh-huh, yeah
    It&#39;s all about the bitrates baby
    Piratefellas, uhh

:-"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12