Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A 2nd Chance For Those Who R Bannded

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337+1 May 2004 - 16:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GHOST 1337 @ 1 May 2004 - 16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD@1 May 2004 - 21:17
    Several of us have been.

you have been? well there obviously not listening. so the bottom line is, they dont really give a fuck what you have to say? [/b][/quote]
    No, I didn&#39;t say that at all. The discussion has been going on for a couple of days, mostly today, but not everyone has had a chance to comment or have a say yet. Rash decisions are made on the spur of the moment - it&#39;s better to take the time and discuss it.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    @NikkiD, but I like the words of a politician better than the one&#39;s closing the threads

Yup&#33; More open discussions will bring more defensive & offensive comments rather than rational talk

But I hope all the recent banned members are brought up in the discussion eg: haxor...

And if few mods dont show up in a week, then majority rules

/me outta here...

Have a good day peeps&#33;
    -
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    At the end of the day all this commotion has come to pass because Error was insulted by Haxor and by Cely therefore he banned them.

That is quite plain to see now.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    My appologies to Hobbes, Danb and NikkiD

I have deleted one post from each of you replying to Rookie.

Rookie came into the board and saw all this crap and posted the usual position, to which you all responded with a reply...

Rookie had no idea what was going on and removed his thread and I removed his post for him, making those responses (which were relevant to the post) irrelevant to the thread, and confusing the thread still more...

Erm... did that make sence?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Yup, thanks RF, I was gonna ask.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@1 May 2004 - 22:16

Rookie came into the board and saw all this crap and posted the usual position, to which you all responded with a reply...

Rookie had no idea what was going on and removed his thread and I removed his post for him, making those responses (which were relevant to the post) irrelevant to the thread, and confusing the thread still more...

lol, I was wondering if I imagined that. I missed it because I read this one first. It made sence and thanks for the explanation.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    Originally posted by Chevy+1 May 2004 - 23:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chevy &#064; 1 May 2004 - 23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@1 May 2004 - 22:16

lol, I was wondering if I imagined that. I missed it because I read this one first. It made sence and thanks for the explanation. [/b][/quote]
    I thought I had been banned or something
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    see?

I wasted my time with them damn PMs

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@1 May 2004 - 23:16

Actually I had posted a fairly comprehensive reply in rookie&#39;s thread.

I am seriously not pleased that it has been deleted. I would happily copy it here but since it has been deleted that is not an option to me.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+1 May 2004 - 22:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 1 May 2004 - 22:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@1 May 2004 - 23:16

Actually I had posted a fairly comprehensive reply in rookie&#39;s thread.

I am seriously not pleased that it has been deleted. I would happily copy it here but since it has been deleted that is not an option to me. [/b][/quote]
    Well JP, it wouldnt be fair on him.

He was quite correct in his assessment of the usual position and our usual procedures, however he has been away for a week and knew nothing of the last few days.

Obviously, as has been made plain...the last few days are not the usual position... I therefore advised him remove his thread and post until he had come upto date with that.

He may post later, when he knows whats happened... it will then be a fair post by him and people can either be with him or against him on the facts, and not what he assumed was the case.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast