Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Ban All

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@1 May 2004 - 19:10
    The present admins don't know how to do it, and they don't want to remove something wrongly and screw other things up and make things worse. Fair point, is it better to have this problem or several.

Mods can't do it. We don't have rights to the CSS or the database - and I'm presuming (correct me if I'm wrong), that's where the script resides.

Believe me, we all agree it sucks.
    We could ask my Uncle Stilton to do it, he'd rip it right out and only charge for the work done.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese+1 May 2004 - 21:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 1 May 2004 - 21:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD@1 May 2004 - 19:10
    The present admins don&#39;t know how to do it, and they don&#39;t want to remove something wrongly and screw other things up and make things worse. Fair point, is it better to have this problem or several.

Mods can&#39;t do it. We don&#39;t have rights to the CSS or the database - and I&#39;m presuming (correct me if I&#39;m wrong), that&#39;s where the script resides.

Believe me, we all agree it sucks.
    We could ask my Uncle Stilton to do it, he&#39;d rip it right out and only charge for the work done.

[/b][/quote]
    You mean the damage is free?

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Call MrClean aka MrPropre aka Mastro Lindo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345