Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hitman Contracts Prob

Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 May 2004 - 19:03
    the razor one works fine over here. did u get it via bt or irc or newsgroups?
    maybe u have a corrupted section
    got it off IRC through cruelfate servers. the download was fully completed and the file can be extracted without error from it's original .rar folder. after this is done i am left with the 46 (or so) files which are all 15 megs. as you know you extract file 001 and end up with a bin and a cue. here is wghere the error comes in. the whole file is missing the number 010 pack so it cannot build the bin file. i believe for it to be missing the WHOLE 010 that it was on purpose. it may be from the IRC server that was distributing it or was built that way. trying to figure that out. i believe that if i get the 15 meg 010 file that is part of the original 46 that i may be able to complete the image build. that is what i am hoping to find here

2. Games   -   #12
    Had my share of problems with it so what do i do? Go to blockbuster rent and i rent it for ps2, end of story...

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by Falconetti@3 May 2004 - 01:16
    Had my share of problems with it so what do i do? Go to blockbuster rent and i rent it for ps2, end of story...
    who said anything about ps2? pc version is what i have and i also now have the missing files and have the game working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12